Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bradley365 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 04:22 PM
    Why am I the only white guy in my family?
    I'm tired of people telling me that I'm with the wrong family because my parent,brothers are black and I'm the only white guy can anyone explain this to me?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 24, 2011, 04:51 PM

Somewhere along the line, in your family tree, there was a white gene, and you got it. It is not unusual for this to happen. I have relative with twins, one black and one white and I had supposed my whole family had been white.

Tick
    bradley365 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2011, 12:25 PM
    Comment on tickle's post
    Thanks man
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2011, 12:31 PM

I find it very interesting. You should trace your family tree man! Find out who you may have got your uniqueness from! Might make an interesting story for your future grandchildren :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big headed guys in teen body skateboarding. Black guy and a white guy. I don't know the name. [ 2 Answers ]

Wats the name of that song that in the video it has these two guys like skateboarding with big heads in a teen body saying something like I don't want to grow up or something. I've tried vh1.com but nothing because I saw the video on the show like a long while ago and I'm sure the song came out...

Family Guy goes too far [ 38 Answers ]

I'm a big fan of Family Guy and I love their insensitive, politically incorrect humor, but even I think they went too far in last week's episode. The scene where Peter killed Quagmire's cat was absolutely disgusting and may have inspired a real life abuse in Seattle. I'm no prude and I find it...

Song On Family Guy [ 1 Answers ]

I was watching Family Guy, and it was the episode there was a poltergeist, and stewie gets sucked into the TV, and when Stewie is talking to Lois, he says "wait a minute, I want to try something..." and he sings a song, and the only lyrics I remember are "I remember.... I remember,...." Anyone...

Family Guy Episode [ 1 Answers ]

What Family Guy episode has the flashback to our forefathers talking about the second amendment and they make the joke like "how can can it be confused, everybody has a right to a pair of mounted bear arms"?

View more questions Search