Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lammashta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2010, 03:58 AM
    80's animated science fiction film
    I vaguely remember some 80's animated movie in which the main characters were on some sort of adventure in space. The male may have had a Conan-ish look, and I believe he had some sort of energy sword. I also think the movie had a hard rock soundtrack, but I am not 100%
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 06:11 PM

Perhaps Starchaser: The Legend of Orin?
    texaschris Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2010, 12:08 AM

Sounds like one of the stories form heavy metal. Guy get sucked through a worm hole to another planet where he is strong and buff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rare science fiction film [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. In 1985 I saw in the TV a science fiction film, perhaps made in the sixties or fifties. I would like to know the title, and some info about it. All I recall was a scene where two astronauts (a man and a woman) were in a base on a planet. By night, a mysterious creature tried again and again...

Science Fiction movie of 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know the name of the movie, but a few scens. The crew is on a alien planet, there is a door to a place on the surface of the planet but can't get through it so they decide to go through a hole or a well of some sort. One the crew member tries to go through the well but is suddenly attacked...

80's Animated Science Fiction Movie Title! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I’ve been looking for this movie forever Its animated, cartoonish. (not anime) I remember the villain being named Mock and there was a blue character who I believe eventually shows his as at some point in the movie at or near a train / subway stop. Really this is all I can recall from this...

80's Animated Science Fiction Movie Title! [ 2 Answers ]

This was a future-based animated movie that was located throughout space. In it, a young boy who I think had a robot friend travelled on a train which was called the 777 (it had 777 on the front of the train) and it went all throughout space. There was also maybe one or two sequels, and it used to...

1980's science fiction film [ 1 Answers ]

I remember seeing this film on TV at my grandparents when I was younger(early to mid-eighties). I believe toward the end of the film there's a boy, locked in his house and he being attacked by aliens or monsters? It was very campy. I also recall a very slimey monster and perhaps the TV or another...

View more questions Search