Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wings32174 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2009, 02:23 PM
    Global U.S. Resources
    Is this a real envolope stuffing company. Send 40.. 00 it says and they send all supplys
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2009, 02:33 PM
    Hi, wings32174!

It sounds like a scam to me. If you think about it, do you know anyone who makes money stuffing envelopes? I don't know anyone who does that. Also, people go to work to make money, not to pay some fee in order to get the job.

There are many scams like the "stuffing envelopes" one out there.

Are you presently employed anywhere, please?

Hopefully, others will also come along to address your question.

Thanks!
    classielady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 07:11 PM
    I would really like to know if this company is the "real thing". Can anyone help me?
    melindaj2 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 09:11 PM

I think I did this when I was 15 years old - they sent me a box of envelopes which I could get at the 99 cent store and a list of places where you can advertise for free to use the same to scam - when you advertise "send $40.00 bucks to stuff envelopes and a self address lg envelope " then that person send you the 40 bucks.
    Don't do it - you will be scamming people- and if you do WHY pay the 40 bucks where you can do it yourself for free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 seeing the global in the particular? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this is ZOhaib shaikh I am doing BBA and itz my 1st semister I have a few problemz facing because I did my intermidiate from pre_engenering and now I am entering in commerce field... there a many question in my mind hope you answerz my questionas soon as possible My 2nd question is My 3rd...

Global warming [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, does anyone know a good website to find info on global warming that isn't man-made?? Thank you..

Global [ 3 Answers ]

1. Describe how imerialism caused industrialization, nationalism and religious conflicts. 2. Explain how an imperialistic power or a colony was helped or harmed by these effects. 3. Discuss a long-term impact of these effects on the imperialistic power or the colony. Thanks A Lot ;D

View more questions Search