Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    groveri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2003, 01:40 PM
    Microsoft Internet Explorer
    I am using Inernet Explorer 6.0 with Window XP. I can only open one browser session at a time. When I try to open a 2nd window, a new window flashes, but immediately closes. Can anyone help?
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Mar 1, 2003, 12:26 AM
    Microsoft Internet Explorer
    This might :) be due to a pop-up ad blocker that is running while you are online. Some pop-up blockers automatically close extra browser windows you open. Try holding down shift or ctrl when you try to open a new window, this will usually temporarily suspend a pop-up blocker.

Usually you will have an icon in your system tray that lets you change settings for such a piece of software.

Hope this helps... :)

~psi42
    vks64 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Recently, I had performed the following acts:-
    1) Visited a site http:marketlive.in relating to stock information and allowed it to run certain programmes from the site to enable me to view live streaming stock quotes and charts for the stocks traded in the National Stock Exchange of India. (NSE)
    2) Visited the site http:java.sun.com and downloaded sun developer kit jdk-6U5 and Sun EE tools bundle for installation. During the process the Internet explorer blocked the download and installation processes, more than a couple of times and I downloaded/installed the same overlooking the instructions since I needed the java platform for the share trade requirements and also for the reason that it is a trusted site.
    But, when I logged into the computer at a later time, the system did not log on instantaneously, and asked for system restore to a earlier date and it was performed on two occasions. Further, when I tried to open multiple windows for browsing and as I tried to open the website: http:nse-india.com the "about blank" windows suddenly gets closed and as I tried to log to the above site every other about blank window closed simultaneously and I could not log on. The following message had also appeared:-

“iexplore.exe - Application Error”
    the instruction at “0x022c8775” at referenced memory at “0x0257dbec”.the memory could not be “read”.
    Click on OK to terminate the program.
    OK

The above message frequently appears thereafter as I tried logging on to different sites and I could not open multiple sites for browsing and also the site http:nse-india.com?
    Please help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet explorer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm having a problem with my internet explorer browser every time I'm on a web page and I click on the internet explorer icon to bring up a new internet explorer the first page keep changing ,I'm using windows xp this is the fist time I'm seeing this how can I fix it please .thanks in advance

Internet explorer don't run [ 4 Answers ]

My internet explorer don't works just stucks, the green bar don't apear. First thought it was the internet connection but with Firefox works well. Have taken Firefox and unistaled internet explorer and it worked, for one day :confused: now is the same problem. Any ideas of how to help me??

MS Internet Explorer [ 2 Answers ]

After installing Firebird I lost use of Internet Explorer. It tries to open a site only to return the page with the message "Cannot find server - the page cannot be displayed. There are some web sites requiring IE, how do I reset the program. I tried downloading from MS but they said I have a newer...

Pop-ups in Internet Explorer [ 6 Answers ]

I'm using Spybot to remove adware and spyware, but I'm still getting a few popups with Internet Explorer (specifically noticed when I try and access Yahoo or Google) which I don't using Netscape. What more can I do to end all the popups in Internet explorer?

Internet Explorer 6. [ 6 Answers ]

I am using Windows XP and have developed a problem with my IE. When I first log on to internet my home page sometimes locks up or it will turn off IE and send me back to desktop. This does not happen all the time. Some time I can change web pages then without warning my IE will turn off and I am...

View more questions Search