Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bugmenot Posts: 40, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 25, 2009, 05:19 PM
    SDHC card questions
    So I found the digital camera I want to buy, but I'm not sure which SDHC card to buy.
    Do I have to buy an SDHC card from the same company as the camera manufacturer?
    Do I need to buy anything to get the photos, and video off the card, and onto my PC?
    If the camera says it can go up to 4gb, can I go up to 8, Will it hurt it?

Just wondering before I shell out $20 and find out I can't even get the images off the card, or the card is incompatible with the camera.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 25, 2009, 05:23 PM

You will need a card reader that supports SDHC. The 8G card should be usuable. It probably only lists 4G because the literatire was written before 8G SDHC cards were released.

Any SDHC card will work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old credit card debt questions [ 8 Answers ]

Hello just wanted some advice and input on the following issue, After about ten years of hearing nothing about this old credit card debut, I have been getting phone messages for the past 6-8 weeks from some legal company saying they represent this other company that has bought this old ...

Credit card debt collection questions [ 12 Answers ]

I live in New York State and have an outstanding balance on a credit card for $5,000. The bank that the credit card is with charged off this credit card debt as bad debt in 2005 and listed the debt as a profit and loss writeoff. No knowing this, I arranged a reduced payment plan with the bank...

Obtaining a Green card process questions [ 2 Answers ]

To Whom It May Concern: My Boyfriend is a citizen of Spain and currently lives there, but would like to obtain residency in the United States. He is coming at the end of September to the United States to file any papers that he...

View more questions Search