Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elly90 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2013, 11:10 AM
    Need help, being followed by demon: turning aggressive.
    I have had a black figure watching me as I sleep for the past 7yrs. I have even moved two times and it has made its way to my new place. I remember in the beginning stages getting sudden scratches on my arm (three lines) and shortly after that having things thrown across the room while I was in there. Other then that I have not had an attack until last night.

I have had a bible laying next to me every night to prevent it from coming and it worked for about 6 months, until last night. It always start where I wake up or while laying in bed I have a terrified feeling overcome me that someone is watching me and they want to murder/hurt me, then up to 20 minutes later I begin seeing the figure in my door way. It is an outline of a man about 5'10 and average build. I did one time wake up and got straight up to use the bathroom and by the time I noticed it I was about 3 feet away. The figure leaned away from me and disappeared into the wall.

Last night the feeling came back and I begin to pray like usually that only god can touch me, etc. When I finally fell asleep me and my fiancé woke from a large crashing sound. I noticed a white border laying across my hall way. So I turned on the lights to see that my mirror that was being hanging up had been taken off the wall, hanging pieces and all and had "fallen" at a 90 degree angle (which I don't see how it could have been possible, since there is nothing it could have hit to of even of made it turn as it fell down.)

I am unsure if the black shadow is my guardian angel because I am usually blessed, with whatever comes my ways. There is always someone who shows up that saves the day and I do always pray for protection. To add onto that last night I felt a nail trace along my cheek, which made me pray for my guardian angel to stand beside me. Shortly after, I began to feel something running its hand over my thumb as if it was holding my hand and trying to calm me.

Unsure what to do, I am thinking about blessing my entire house tonight, but like I said me praying and even having the bible has stopped working. So the book of God is no longer strong enough to stop it from coming and I am extremely overwhelmed, even more so since it is beginning to throw stuff...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2013, 11:15 AM
    Have you consulted with a clergyman/woman, or are you doing this yourself?

Jun 27, 2013, 11:28 AM
    I was going to do it myself, I am unsure who to contact in my area.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2013, 11:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by elly90 View Post
    I was going to do it myself, I am unsure who to contact in my area.
    You need a religious professional for this to do it correctly. Aren't there any churches in your area?

Jun 27, 2013, 11:35 AM
    There are but if someone is in tuned with god enough, then there is no need for a religious professional from my understanding. Also, I am worried if I do pick one that choosing the wrong religion with do my harm then good.
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2013, 11:42 AM
    I don't know that there are right and wrong religions, but, of course, that's up to you.

You can't get rid of this demon yourself. You've already said it's getting worse. Maybe for whatever reason you aren't "plugged in" correctly at the moment.

No one here can drive the demon away.

Find a Clergyperson.

I've seen suggestions ranging from holy water to prayer and back again. I have no idea what works. A clergyperson would.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2013, 11:43 AM
    There are but if someone is in tuned with god enough, then there is no need for a religious professional from my understanding. Also, I am worried if I do pick one that choosing the wrong religion with do my harm then good.
    It doesn't sound like you are having much success on your own. Demons love to play with a person's ego.

My dad was a clergyman and was called upon a couple of times to exorcise a spirit. Most clergy have done this and know how to do it. My vote is that you call in someone who knows what they are doing and has done this before.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2013, 11:50 AM
    Also, I am worried if I do pick one that choosing the wrong religion with do my harm then good.
    And the spirits or demons are going to stand there laughing and saying, "Ha, ha. She got a Baptist minister. Silly girl. We leave only if a Catholic priest blesses the house."

I don't think so. Find a Christian minister who is willing to do this.
    God1st Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2013, 02:21 PM
    You're in my prayers! And don't forget that the devil has no power over you. If you're a child of God you belong to GOD. There is POWER in the name of JESUS. Next time this happens scream out JESUS' name! The enemy can't handle that. And pray before you go to sleep. Pray for God's protection and for His angles to come around you. Pray that He showers the blood of Jesus upon you. PRAY PRAY PRAY! Don't stop praying!!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 27, 2013, 02:54 PM
    No, God is strong enough to overcome ALL evil. In fact, it's not even a contest. What's not strong enough to protect you is laying a Bible next to you. It's not a good luck charm. I know of demonic situations where Bibles have been burned, torn, played with, etc. Satan quoted scripture at Jesus during the temptation. Also, there is very little proof that we have an individual guardian angel... especially one that is around us 24/7. It's superstition... not Biblical.

Remember this about Demons... some are stronger than others. They are unique spirit personalities... while in the end they are all subject to the authority of Jesus Christ... they all react differently to spiritual confrontation.

Don't confuse denominations with religions. Baptist, Missionary, Full Gospel, Catholic... they are all Christian(the same religion), but different denominations. NONE of them have any more of an edge because of their denomination than the next one does. The power of spiritual authority comes through belief in God's word.

Listen to what Wondergirl last said. They aren't subject to one denomination. DEMONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHRIST anyway, not people, not clergy. You obviously have some serious misunderstandings about the foundations of Christianity. Don't try and fight this thing on your own (it's obviously not working)... contact a local ministry. Don't be afraid to try more than one... you'll find you're going to have a hard time getting some ministers to take you seriously... which is one of my biggest pet peeves with Christianity... but that aside, find someone to help you with this. I always recommend the Full Gospel churches... but as was said before, it matters more of the minister's belief than the denomination.

Also, having a rather lucky or blessed life... has nothing to do with your ability to overcome demonic activity.
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2013, 03:34 PM
    "you're in my prayers! and don't forget that the devil has no power over you. If you're a child of God you belong to GOD. there is POWER in the name of JESUS. next time this happens scream out JESUS' name! the enemy can't handle that. and pray before you go to sleep. pray for God's protection and for His angles to come around you. pray that He showers the blood of Jesus upon you. PRAY PRAY PRAY! don't stop praying!!!!"

Oh, good - the calm voice of reason.

Where is your fiancé in all of this?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2013, 03:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    "for His angles to come around you"

Oh, good - the calm voice of reason.
    I like the part about God's angles.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 27, 2013, 03:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I like the part about God's angles.
    I wonder if they are a full 90 degree or just perhaps a 45 degree angle.
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2013, 04:00 PM
    After reading this I'm guessing 360 degrees -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler 3 knob shower faucet keeps turning and turning on the hot water. [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 3 knob Kohler shower faucet in my bathroom. The hot water keeps turning and turning and doesn't stop. The water does turn on and off but it also keeps dripping. I have to play with it in order to prevent it from dripping as much as possible. How can I fix this? It is an older type Kohler...

Why is my dryer turning off and turning it's self back on? [ 1 Answers ]

I turn my dryer on and it will shut off and then turn back on? Why

My shower faucet keeps turning and turning. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my shower faucet has to be almost entirely turned around before it comes on. This just happened today. . Only the cold water.. is that a bad valve er something? Thank you in advance:(

Ceiling fan turning and the lights are turning [ 1 Answers ]

For some reason the lights are turning alone with the fan? Actually spinning on the shaft. I have black, white and ground wire from the ceiling and a blue, black and white wire from the ceiling fan. I'm connecting the blue, black from the ceiling fan to the black from the ceiling and the white from...

How to fix sillcock valve that keeps turning and turning [ 5 Answers ]

Hi , I have searched high and low but can not seem to find anything related to my own problem. I have a sillcok valve that just can not be shut off and with winter coming I am starting to think I will need a plumber but wanted to try myself first. I removed the screw that holds the tap and...

View more questions Search