Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theressa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 06:45 PM
    Free statistics help online
    I need help with a homework problem in business statistics (MBA)
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2010, 07:03 PM

We won't do your homework for you. But if you post it here and show us that you're making an honest effort to figure it out on your own, there's probably someone who can help you. Don't just copy and paste it straight from the book though. Post it and tell us specifically where you are getting stuck and what you have been able to figure out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Free statistics online help [ 1 Answers ]

The only values a random variable x can assume for a certain population are 5,9,14, and 19. Construct the sampling distribution for the mean from samples of size 3 taken from the population, with replacement. Also, find the mean and the standard deviation of the sampling distribution

Free statistics answers [ 3 Answers ]

Mr Patel intends to start a dry cleaning business and wishes to borrow money for this purpos.He feels he will no be able to pay anything in the first three years but thereafter he is prepared to pay $4000.00 per year for five years.The bank agrees to advancxe him money at 18% interest per annum.How...

How can I get my w2 online for free? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused::p:p;)

View more questions Search