bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Retaining water or poor circulation
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 30, 2007, 06:21 PM
    I couldn't tell you.

You need to give more details.

What have you done latley that has put strain on them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen body [ 1 Answers ]

A Couple A Weeks Ago I Got Bitten By A Bug,bitten Is Okay.but My Stomach And Chest Is Swollen Very Uncomfortable.swollen Below The Breast.what Can I Take For The Swollen

Weird itching and swelling on my ankles! [ 1 Answers ]

For the past three days I have been experiencing little spots on my ankles that look like flee bites, they are extremely itchy,therefore I have itched them therefore creating scabs, today I noticed as the day went alon my ankles swelled up huge and it hurts to bend my foot?? There are no animals so...

Swollen, and heavy [ 2 Answers ]

Ugh. For the last few days, I've had this weird, uncomfortable feeling that my skin is too tight or that I'm all swollen. My feet and legs feel as if I'm wearing very tight socks, even when they are bare. My hands feel very tight and swollen when I clench them. My arms and legs feel heavy and it...

Swollen Breasts [ 2 Answers ]

I think I might be pregnant, I seem to have most of the signs, but swollen/sore breasts. I have been researching this online A lot and every site I read says that should have been one of my first septums. I really don't and to get myself excited to think I am until I know and I am going to go get...

Swollen vain [ 2 Answers ]

My husband wanted me to find out if this is normal he has a vain on his testical that is swollen and its very dark. Is this normal?

View more questions Search