Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aymannabil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 11:54 PM
    Tax Entitlement .
    I am employed in dubai and my employer will send me to lebonan for 6 month assingment . Do I need to pay tax in lebonan ? Will this creats a permanent establishemnt for my employer in lebonan?
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Jan 27, 2010, 06:08 AM

This forum is about the U.S. taxes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Entitlement to there home [ 2 Answers ]

My partner has lived in his house for 15 years, his ex and himself are both named on the mortgage. They have never been married but have 2 children aged 22 and 17 still living in the house with there mother. My partner now rents but still pays all the bills to his house, his ex partner never...

Social Benefit entitlement [ 4 Answers ]

Hi People. I would like any information with regards to social security entitlement. I am not currently working and not on any form of benefit at present, but have just found out I am about 4 weeks pregnant. I recently bought my home out right (no mortgage) and have practically run out of my own...

Benefit entitlement [ 1 Answers ]

Q 1. are you entitled to any benefits or pensions after being bankrupt? Q 2.can you open a basic bank account after being bankrupt? Q 3. are all the debts cleared after being bankrupt even if the debts are extremely high altogether? Would you be allowed to use a family members bank account...

View more questions Search