Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dniga1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 09:05 PM
    I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song
    I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he mentions other female stars, but he says that he wants his gurlfriend to be the star of his story for life. Some one please assist me.. I love this song and googled it and everything and I cannot find it.. someone Helpppp!

Thanks

W
    ultimate-n00b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 03:11 PM
    The song is "You Are The Star Of My Story" by Stacie Orrico, but I'm not sure about the film.
    dniga1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 08:00 PM
    Thanks but I thought it was the same song but it's a guy that sings it, and also it mentions christina and britney spears and other actors. Any other suggestions..
    jae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 04:54 PM
    I'd rather be with you
    kallliii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 08:35 PM
    Stacie Orrico: Star Of My Story

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't Find This Song [ 3 Answers ]

Well i heard it on the radio, i am not sure if it was a bob and tom show or not, i don't know the artist eather... here is goes... kitchen carbord blues, about kraftmaid, it is a comical blues song... i donno well thanks if anyone can help!:confused:

I can't find the name of this song? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I really hope somebody can help me because nobody knows what I'm talking about that I've asked so far! I have been looking for the name of this song and all I know is what it's about so here goes... Ok so there is no singing in the song its just a truck driver talking the whole time and...

Song I heard years ago [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching this pop/rock/punkish song on much (canadian mtv) when I was 4-ish. It went something like this: "..and i don't know how far you go...blahblahblahblah blah-blahblah american psycho.." at that moment the video featured a spiky bleached blonde haired guy singing/screaming...

Heard this song in the Caribbean last week (help!) [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I was on the island of St. Martin in the Caribbean last week (no hurricane though). Heard this great dance song (male vocal) with a line in the chorus that stuck in my mind: "There must have been a day when I could have loved you more..." Can anyone help? Please email me directly...

View more questions Search