Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 03:03 AM
    Comedy british movie
    I have already tried imdb.com but without any success.
    I am searching for a comedy movie witch I have seen 4 years ago, the movie it self I don t think it s older than 10 years. The movie was probably british due to the accent of the actors. The story was this: about 8 people or so, ware chosen radnomly to come to this great mansion, where they found out that they can get a grand prize if they stay in and around the house, a certain safe will open only at a specific time when the prize will be up for grabs, but will close also . The characters get in all sort on mini adventures in the house, I remember also that there was somebody dead or that will die during their stay, and in the end no one gets the prize cause the safe will be locked again, or something like this.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 14, 2011, 03:11 AM
    Sounds like: Clue (1985) - IMDb based on the board game Cluedo.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

British comedy movie [ 6 Answers ]

I watched a British comedy a few years ago on New Zealand TV, and I would like to know the name of it. The plot is basically about a company who are having a Seminar or Company conference abroad, and some of the employees hire a plane to travel there. Unfortunately, the "pilot" is not...

British comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for the name of a british comedy movie shown on Star TV a long time back. I don't recollect that well but I guess it had Road in its title name I don't recollect much, remember it was a helth resort that a couple come too and then they meet up with new people. The wife gets...

British movie, Scottish soldier in British Army hoapital [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago, perhaps 45 or 50, there was a movie about a Scot in a British Army hospital. He was disliked, but in some manner touched everyone. He died and soldiers who disliked him were sad. I barely remember any more. It seems the Scot soldier was played by an up and coming british actor.

View more questions Search