Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolajoy Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2009, 09:04 AM
    Hard to find song
    OK, this is a tough one... I work in a supermarket and instead of a radio playing we get special cds in to play in the shop.. all the songs are regular chart/pop and other types except its not the original artists singing them...
    I heard this song on said cd but I can't seem to find it any where else.. ive tried googling the lyrics I have but had no luck.. I really like this song so any help would be fantastic :)

These are the lyrics I have:

Why there should be no regrets... how did you know that I tried so hard to tell you I never gave up... a sign of jealousy takes a hold of you and me... please stop with the lies cause they won't get you by... you gave my best friend a kiss

The title of the song on the disc says its called "what you want"
    lolajoy Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2009, 09:37 AM

Found it myself! Yay!
    Its what you want by alexander city :)

Alexander City on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I heard this song on the credits of a movie, and I really want to find this song [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember the movie, but the credits were going off and this song was playing during the credits the words were like " Will you be the star of my story for life?" Also it mentions about Britney and Cristina, they're all right, but I want you to be the star of my story for life, and he...

Unknown song, very hard to find [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know the title and artist of this song? I only know part of the lyrics. I heard it once only when I went to los angeles in 1999. "one day, one day at a time, one step. two hearts, two hearts on the line, one heartbeat closer than yesterday." Been searching for almost 10 years...

So hard to find! [ 1 Answers ]

Where to download free full version alien shooter( for free OK ):confused:

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search