Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rayadriel Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Aug 3, 2008, 12:39 AM
    Unknown book
    This is really obscure and vague, but any help at all is appreciated.
    It's, I think, a young adult/teen novel, about a boy (?). There's some mystery about the boy's father and another dimension maybe? That's accessed through a subway terminal. I think it's set in NYC and that the boy lives with his mother in an apartment. I think there's something about the kid's birthday that triggers an odd series of events. I only flipped through it at my friends house when I was a lot younger, so I don't know all the details. Like I said, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Abbyjohn Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 09:54 PM
    I just recently read this book! It's part of a series of about 5 books - each is about a different person and situation but they're all kind of tied together. I have each book but unfortunately it's near 1 AM and I can't stay up any longer - I will look for them over the next 2 days and get back to you. I really liked the books (even though I am not a young adult, today's young adult books are so well written that they're really for everybody).
    Abbyjohn Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 07:12 PM
    I found it! It's the first in the series "The Watchers" - it's called "Last Stop"! I read the first 4 books, they're really good.
    Rayadriel Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Aug 20, 2008, 10:46 PM
    Thank you so much! It was driving me crazy. I only read the first couple of pages, so I thought I was never going to find it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown book title [ 3 Answers ]

This was an illustrated children's book that I had read in a school library during the late 70's, early 80's. The basic story line was about a family of children (5-6 of them) who decided to run away for the day. They went through a series of locals to set up a new home, (e.I. grassy field, raft on...

Unknown book [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Please help, I read a book about a year ago and I can't remember the title, I know it was by a female author and was a novel about 6 women who are all in hospital in the same gynecology ward and they become friends however one of them (the youngest I think) tries to befriend them all...

Unknown Sci-Fi Book [ 1 Answers ]

About 5 years ago I read a book that I would like to read again if only I could remember what it was called. I wish I could remember more about it, but alas I can not. All I can remember is it dealt with an underground civilization that was being explored and they turned out to be rather violent....

View more questions Search