Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dirkmyster Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 08:00 AM
    Is there a clutch adjustment for a Lawn Chief 42 inch lawn tractor Model 13AG678G022
    Clutch adjustment
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2008, 07:52 PM
    You could just need a new belt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MTD Model 820 Lawn Tractor twin cylinder 46 Inch Deck [ 1 Answers ]

Was cutting the grass and the engine stopped. Tried to restart but cannot. The battery is fine, the oil was just changed, the gas is clean and fresh, the carburetor is clean, the air filter is clean, the choke works fine, the spark plugs are clean and dry. The enine turns but won't fire up.

Lawn tractor valve adjustment [ 2 Answers ]

How Do I Adjust Overhead Valves On 18 Hp Briggs Engine?

John Deere Model 160 Lawn Tractor Clutch and/or Transmission Problems [ 1 Answers ]

Either my clutch needs to be adjusted or my transmission is shot. I looked at the clutch assembly for about an hour but could discover no way to try adjusting it. How do I determine if it's the clutch adjustment or the transmission.

Lawn Chief Mower Tractor [ 1 Answers ]

Lawn Chief Mower Tractor Model 1239 very hard to shift gears. What would cause this?

Craftsman 20.0 electric start 42 inch automatic lawn tractor mower clutch [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Craftsman 20.0 hp electric start 42" mower automatic lawn tractor Model 917.270940 and it appears the cable that allows you to engage the blades has broken. How do you either fix this problem or do we need to purchase a new cable. If we need a new cable how is it installed... I need...

View more questions Search