Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rihann Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 05:15 AM
    HOw to blacklist
    Can I have my husband's ex-mistress blacklisted in Dubai? She's threatening us that we she comes back here she will ruin everything for us. HELP!!
    henrymaquli Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

May 23, 2009, 07:07 AM
    Lawyers from opposing camps will have the final chance to convince the jury

during the closing arguments. Typically, the prosecution will prove guilt

while the defense will argue innocence. Then, the judge will give

instructions to the jury.
    It’s now time for deliberation and conclusion. Some cases will take a few

minutes while some take a few days. Upon reaching the verdict, the courtroom

clerk will read it aloud.
    With this process, it would be unwise to hire a lawyer who doesn’t specialize

in DUI law. And don’t even try to defend yourself. A DUI charge is a serious

matter and should be given to the hands of the expert.

=========================
    henrymaquli
    Divorce Lawyer
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2009, 01:05 PM

Please be more specific, are you trying to get your husband's ex banned from entering the US from Dubai? Or from somewhere else INTO Dubai?

In either case I don't think you can do anything about it (unless you have proof that she is sending death threats or something) she has the right to travel anywhere she wants and if your concerned that she will start a new affair with your husband is she comes to where you are then the problem is not her, it's your husband.

Apparently he cheated on you once with this girl since she is an "ex-mistress"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UAE Blacklist - British Citizens [ 1 Answers ]

British Citizens are allowed to travel to the UAE without a pre-arranged visa. My question is: How can you find out if you are on the blacklist before you travel? No-one would want to put themselves through the expense in time and money, the stress of uncertainty and the embarrassment of...

Do Dentists have a patient blacklist? [ 7 Answers ]

I went to a dentist in my small town. Her assistant saw me, and made a future appointment. I was told that a prescription for pain would be called in to the pharmacy that was located across the parking lot from the dentist. I asked that the prescription not be called in to that pharmacy, because...

View more questions Search