Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southernflwoer Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2006, 07:16 PM
    80's scifi movie... title?
    It's an 80's or early 90's movie where this astroid comes out of space and lands on a farm and this little creature comes out that looks like a leach. I remember a scene from where they're playing baseball and the creature is in the woods and attacks one of the players by attaching itself to it's back. Eventually at the end the creature is huge and they figure out the way to kill it is by electrocuting it. I hope someone can help! Thank you!

Btw: if you think you may know it but need me to explain more please let me know and I will know. But I have no idea on what actors where in it, sorry!
    dmatos Posts: 204, Reputation: 26

Sep 15, 2006, 06:11 PM
    It's not "The Puppet Masters" is it? Check it out on imdb.

Sep 16, 2006, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dmatos
    It's not "The Puppet Masters" is it? Check it out on imdb.
    No this is an alien that looks like a leech, there's no puppets.
    dmatos Posts: 204, Reputation: 26

Sep 18, 2006, 07:49 PM
    Reading your original comment again, the aliens in "The Puppet Masters" don't grow in size. And they look more like rays or skates than leeches. But, some do get electrocuted. You should watch that movie anyway. And read the book, too. Sorry that I can't help you with your title search.

Sep 18, 2006, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dmatos
    Reading your original comment again, the aliens in "The Puppet Masters" don't grow in size. And they look more like rays or skates than leeches. But, some do get electrocuted. You should watch that movie anyway. And read the book, too. Sorry that I can't help you with your title search.
    I will look into that... thanks :)
    AutumnMoondance Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 11:54 PM
    The movie you are describing sounds like "The Blob". Is there a scene in the movie where there are 2 teens in a car making out and they get attacked.

Although now that I'm thinking about it, I think they froze the Blob in the end. LOL! But might be what you are looking for :)

Nov 5, 2006, 12:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AutumnMoondance
    The movie you are describing sounds like "The Blob". Is there a scene in the movie where there are 2 teens in a car making out and they get attacked.

Although now that I'm thinking about it, I think they froze the Blob in the end. LOL! But might be what you are looking for :)
    No it wasn't the blob, it was some kind of alien.
    Yacano Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 08:49 AM

Critters

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

80's or 90's scifi movie [ 5 Answers ]

Okey, I have seen two movies when I was little that I am stuck with! One was The Wraith (Turbo Interceptor), thankfully I got this one and watched it again and got it out of my system. The other one is tricky, here isi what I remember : 1. it's a robot movie of some sorts 2. a scientist is...

Looking for 80's movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a movie title for something that played on HBO in the 80's. The synopsis is a young female photographer who takes pictures of herself posing in a lake as Ophelia falls for a troubled kid who's in an Outward Bound remedial school. They wind up running away together. I thought...

Need 80's Movie Title Please Help [ 3 Answers ]

This fantasy movie is about some kids who keep hearing a noise from the bottom of a quarry. I think it is a metal dragon or monster. That's all I can tell you. Soory. Would be very happy if someone knew the title, and also very impressed!

Title of an 80's sci-fi movie [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to remember the title of a sci-fi movie where a man finds an alien weapon in a desert that whenever he placed it in his hands, he turns to a 'monster'. I also remembers that the aliens tries to look for this lost weapon.

View more questions Search