Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sadhu7 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 04:51 PM
    I'm not sure what I saw?
    Most people associate the term... You.F.O. With aliens! When we all know that it really means Unidentified Flying Object... An object in the sky that we can not explain through logical explanation.

I recently witnessed something that I was unable to explain.

About two weeks ago, me and a mate were outside his house just chillin and catching up... He noticed an object in the sky... To both of us it looked like a shooting star. However, in the middle of its decent, it stopped and remained still for several seconds before then shooting straight up into the sky, disappearing out of sight!

My friend immediately jumped on the alien band-wagon... I however am not convinced!
    I am still unable to figure out what it is I saw... But does anyone have any thoughts?

If you eliminate all possible & logical outcomes then the impossible becomes possible!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2011, 05:21 PM
    What else would be able to drop in the sky and then shoot straight up and disappear other than a UFO? Nothing manmade is able to do this type of ariel maneuver.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 2, 2011, 05:39 PM
    Just because something is a U.F.O. does not mean it is an alien spacecraft... it is simply unknown. But like twinkie said, our ships are severely limited to maneuvers like many describe with U.F.O. Even if we would have the craft to turn and stop they way they do... the pilot STILL would not be able survive it. Something to think about. Of course nobody on here can say for sure what you saw... but if it stopped and turned, it wasn't a satellite or a shooting star. There is only so much out there.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 2, 2011, 05:53 PM
    Yep sounds like ET to me. You have now joined the ranks of thousands that see events in the sky and are never believed by more
    Rosey_rose42 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 03:37 PM
    Um... did it look like muck bigger than the rest of the stars in the sky because it sounds like you saw the same thing in the sky as I did on October,1,2011 at 10:06 p.M. It looked like a golden glowing sphere in the sky just a bit smaller than the moon, and yes I'm positive its not the moon because at first I assumed that it was but then I looked to the right and the moon was on that side, but right in front of me there was another thing in the sky. It sort of shot in from the left and I saw it so I stopped and looked at it and it stopped too. I stood there staring at it for about 2 minutes and then it slowly started down moving towards us, but my mother started walking away so I went with her an looked back but it had stopped again and started moving back up into the clouds. But my mother was right there and was watching it too. She saw it and walked away and now to this day she still denied what we saw she said she was drunk and it was just my imagination. But I know what I saw, it was there for a reason and I thought I could have just been a plane, but planes just can't sop mid air and fly at over 300 mph. My brother and cousin where in the car and just getting back from the store with my uncle, so when I went to tell them what I saw they started saying that I was crazy and when I went back to show them it was gone. But I looked like a big gold light, and was really pretty like you just wanted to follow it. Do you think that they might have been the same thing?

~Rose

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search