Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brokentoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 11:51 AM
    SCANNING: How to from the beginning.
    What exactly do I need in order to scan anything? I have a Dell Photo 926 with "scan" as an option. I am computer illiterate and know absolutely nothing further than it is an option on my printer's list of options. I would like to learn to scan things. Thank you for any reply.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 24, 2009, 11:56 AM

Did you try reading the manual? Generally, all you need do is place a document in the scanner and press the scan button. A software program should open on your PC that prompts you with details about what you are scanning. The software should walk you through preforming the scan and saving it as a file on your PC. Just note where the file is being stored.
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Mar 26, 2009, 11:08 AM
    Here is you manual:

Dell Photo 926

Just click download when you arrive at the page, I pre-downloaded it myself and it informs how to scan everything using your 926.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AVG scanning time [ 2 Answers ]

How long should it take for AVG freeware edition to scan my PC which is a Dell GX60?

Online scanning [ 4 Answers ]

Is online scanning safe. Is there any reliable site through which we can do online scanning. Many a times pop up windows come up saying scan your computer,it is infected with virus.

Scanning during pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I am seventh month pregnant.I am 26 yrs old.I have a doubt regarding scanning.last time when I went for scanning doctor who was doing scanning told his colleague that (during scanning)it is a "lower case".what does it mean by that?

Scanning from HP All in One 7410 [ 3 Answers ]

I need to scan multiple documents into a single file suitable for attaching to an email. I tried Scan To MSWord, but the resultant file is too large. I don't have an option to scan to PDF (should that be available?). Can anyone help?? GaryB

View more questions Search