Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boogiebear11111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 05:41 PM
    How to get a ghost to appear in your house
    I don't like this house and want to move, so maybe if something happens my parents will move
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 21, 2012, 06:04 PM
    Soooo... you want to summon a ghost and hope that your family will move out?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 21, 2012, 06:36 PM
    And if the ghost is evil and kills one of your parents, or someone else, who would that make you feel ?
    ICEMAN4190 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

May 21, 2012, 11:08 PM
    Ok it's simple. Go get a drape, put it on you, and run into your parents' room and scare them!

If you could tell that was a retarded answer, than you clearly know that summoning a ghost won't really be an effective way to get your parents to move. So just talk to them, and if not, than I guess there isn't much to do about it.

-p.s. I didn't mean to blow your question off, just supporting a point.
    ommi_kosher Posts: 32, Reputation: -1

May 22, 2012, 05:18 PM
    w__i board..? I don't know suggestion
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2012, 04:00 AM
    I think you've been watching too many horror movies, paranormal activity comes to mind. For one to see ghosts, one must truly believe in ghosts. I know many people, who truly believe in them to the point where their mind tricks them to believing seeing them. I for one do not believe that ghosts exist. Therefore, I have never gotten a chill and thought it was a ghost, only an open window, nor have I seen or heard any.

I rest my case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there ghost in my house friends house [ 3 Answers ]

In my friends house there are noises at night.once a door opened at 11:26.know one was their at mid night there was loud yells.her door opened is this a ghost . We found a werid metal thing and it turned foggy. Is it haunted or not.

Ghost IS in my house. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have written a other quiestion and I have got lost of helpful answers but what I expeirenced was not what I exepted. I have a younger sister, 10, and she does scare me but only on weekend on Saturday she visits me and leaves on Sunday and normally I put my work cloths beside my bed and...

I have a ghost in my house [ 20 Answers ]

I have a ghost in my house. What shall I do about it:eek: I get really scared as well. Please help me. Thank you

How do get ghost in your house? [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I have a ghost in my house she's called alice she crys in the coner in my room, I no she no harm, she told me she been treated badly, she says all she only wanted to be loved, I know this because she speaks to me all the time, she begs me not to get rid of her so I have had her for about 5...

View more questions Search