Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah123 h Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 11:28 AM
    How to get back to my natural hair colour
    I have recently had highlights in my hair only on top layer of my hair , the colour result is lghter than I expected , is there anything that I can use to get rid of the highlights in my hair , or to get back to my natural colour, any advice will be gratefully apreciated, A.S.A.P X
    sarah123 h Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 11:32 AM

Tips that don't involve re-dying my hair please x
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2009, 11:48 AM

If you don't want to re-dye your hair, then you have to wait until your hair grows out. Highlights usually use bleach, or something like bleach, to take all of the color out of your hair. It's not like when you dye it dark and you're putting color in.
    sho3ran Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2009, 07:56 AM

If your base colour is dark, you could get a light brown semi pernament colour to put over it, this will blend the streaks into your own natural hair colur.

Don't get a colour wuth red pigments in it or it will go orange... Stick to light or med brown!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want ma natural hair colour back ! [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get back to dirty blonde with out cutting ma hair?? I hate being a light blonde :mad:

Bleached hair too much,how do I go back to my natural colour? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am desperate for some advice please,but first I will tell you my colouring story!! Ok my hair is naturally dark brown(with a little grey)I started having bleach blonde highlights around 5 years ago.My hair has gone from being very short to shoulder length and now shorter again.Well last...

How do I make my hair go back to natural or lighter hair colour? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm from australia and a couple of days ago I dyed my hair to a permanent intense dark brown but it went to dark I would really like it to go lighter or back to my natural hair colour which is a light brown with a bit of blonde. I have been striping for the past few days is there anything I could...

How can I change my hair back to my natural colour? [ 1 Answers ]

I am naturally blonde but have been dying my hair medium brown for nearly 2 years. I haven't dyed my hair again recently and I have decided I want to go back to my natural blonde colour. I have heard about lightening hair dyes but I'm not sure what colour this will turn my hair. Can you suggest...

I want my natural hair colour back! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been bleaching my hair to almost white for a year now and I want my natural colour back, I have left it for 4 months and have about two inches of my natural ( golden blonde/light brown) hair, I can't afford to go to a hairdressers and I can't wait for it to grow out, what would be the best...

View more questions Search