Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deronette97 Posts: 57, Reputation: 5

Mar 15, 2009, 11:40 AM
    Wrong place to like
    I have a problem. There's a dude I like, but he's from my church, is this a big problem?
    Diehardrocks92 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Mar 15, 2009, 11:51 AM

Hardly just start talking to him because the person he could be in church could be completley different to the real person he is xx
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2009, 04:12 AM
    Hi, deronette97!

I don't see why it would be a problem. Is there something that you're thinking of why it could be a problem, please?

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 16, 2009, 04:33 AM

Your same church is normally the best place to find people, since you have more in common

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

@ key in wrong place [ 1 Answers ]

My @ key is in the wrong place, when you click the @ key it comes up with ", and when you click the " key it comes up with an @, also the 'hash' key has vanished, it comes up with a \ instead, and when you click the \ key, its normal. I've looked in the keyboard settings, but can't find the...

Keyboard keys in wrong place [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I want to insert the @ symbol I have to press "Shift & the 2 button". The symbol above the 2 key shows is " But if I press the key that has the @ symbol it prints the " symbol. How do I change the settings to correct this?

@ Key in wrong place [ 1 Answers ]

My @ key is in the wrong place, when you click the @ key it comes up with ", and when you click the " key it comes up with an @, also the 'hash' key has vanished, it comes up with a | instead, and when you click the | key, its normal. I've tried going into the keyboard settings, on the regional...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search