Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meshad Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 23, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Windows can not find "RVHOST.exe"
    After load windows I Receive this message " Windows canot find 'RVHOST.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a files, click the button, and the click Search. Any help
    Will00 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Did you ever search for that file? Did you restart your computer more than once? Try going to run and type in "msconfig" (Without the quotations, obviously). Go to startup and see if there are any startup options that include that of a error message. In that case, you could check the box, if it is already checked, and check it.
    meshad Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 23, 2007, 11:19 AM
    I haven't found anything by searching. Everyday I restart my PC and this was happen more then a weak before. Everythin is checked on 'msconfig' and RVHOST.exe is not included on startup items
    Will00 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Also, RVHOST.exe has been identified as a Virus/Malware/Spyware etc. You may like to look at this post on Removing RVHOST.exe as a virus. It is apparently spread through Yahoo Instant Messenger and is identified by Symantec as a worm. It explains in detail here at Symantec's page on the RVHOST.exe file.
    kenny_yuhkit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by meshad
    After load windows i Receive this msg " Windows canot find 'RVHOST.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a files, click the button, and the click Search. any help
    How can I solve this problem.. izzit this problem will make our com run slow?
    azraai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 03:16 AM
    After load windows I Receive this message " Windows canot find 'RVHOST.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a files, click the button, and the click Search. Any help
    theboleslaw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2010, 09:23 PM

I still got that too.. Windows cannot find 'RVHOST.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly... Could anyone help us? T_T
    fahmie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 06:24 PM
    I haven't found anything by searching. Everyday I restart my PC and this was happen more then a weak before. Everythin is checked on 'msconfig' and RVHOST.exe is not included on startup items

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows cannot find RVHost.exe [ 4 Answers ]

Every time I open my computer, I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly... Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it?

RVHost.exe error message windows xp [ 7 Answers ]

I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly... Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it? Thanks.

Is "windowssystem32lsass.exe" a virus or not? [ 4 Answers ]

Good day.:) After I log-on to my user account this message pop-up "C:\windows\system32\lsass.exe cannot be located. Please specify a specific location at the Search button". After I click the Ok button, the toolbar "Run" was deleted. However, if I log-in in a different user, the "Run" toolbar is...

"dwwin.exe - DLL Initialization Failed" on shutdown [ 4 Answers ]

Whenever I shutdown windows, I get this message: Dwwin.exe - DLL Initialization Failed - The application failed to initialize because the window station is shutting down. The message pops up quickly and disappears only during shutdown... I was lucky enough to capture the message using a...

Cannot remove can't find RVHOST.exe in windows start up [ 1 Answers ]

I can't find rvhostp.exe in msconfig. How to remove "Windows cannot find 'RVHOST.exe."Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the start button, and then click search." in windows start up?

View more questions Search