Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iamamit9999 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2017, 07:24 AM
    How should I deal with paranormal behavior of time?
    Whenever I am sad and depressed and look at the digital clock, it is always a palindrome like 2:02 or 4:54 or 3:13. But when I'm happy it shows palindrome increased by 1 like 2:03 or 4:55 or 3:14. This has been happening to me since two years without a single exception. This always happens when I look at the clock suddenly. But if I plan on looking for a palindrome time, it won't show. It's like time knows what's going on with me. At first I thought it was just a coincidence. But this has happened with me so many times that I am sure this is not a coincidence . I am pretty sure that I am not deluding myself.I know it's unbelievable but believe me, I ain't making this up.Is universe sending a message to me? Please tell me what should I do ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2017, 08:13 AM
    No, the universe is not sending you a message. For years, palindromes have appeared consistently in my life -- words as well as numbers (my grocery total, my paycheck amount, my score in a game, etc.). It's sheer coincidence that my active brain just happened to take note of.

P.S. The universe must be screaming at me. As soon as I posted the above, I received a telemarketing call. The number on my Caller ID ended with 6996.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 4, 2017, 08:14 AM
    I think it is coincidence. I believe you're remembering the times when the number was not ordinary. I believe that you look when the time isn't a palindrome, it just isn't out of the ordinary so it doesn't get remembered.

I don't think anyone or anything is trying to send you a message. I don't believe you need to do anything except contact a medical professional to help you deal with your depression.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2017, 01:58 PM
    EEK! Add this to the other questions you need to ask a therapist. I just looked at my wall clock, it was 5:05. Its telling me I will eat dinner in 1 hour. Based on all your questions, you must have a lot of spare time.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 4, 2017, 03:31 PM
    I'm deprived of palindromes.
    The one time the universe spoke to me was when I was staring out the window and my 1942 Ford former WW2 truck slowly rolled backwards down the driveway. Except the driveway didn't slope down that way. It was inching so slowly that I was able to go outside and stop it.
    Actually a more universe-related time was only about 7-8 years ago. My nephew came inside and asked me to go out and look at the sky (very dark moonless night in a very rural area). A bright light was fixed in the sky, but it was rotating. Very high in the sky, very high. The light shone for about 1 second out of 5. We watched it til we got tired.
    Oh and one other time, around 1966. I was sailing way out in the Atlantic between Bermuda and Boston. A light slowly and steadily moved across the sky, turned on a dime, got bright, and went the other way.

I'm sorry about your times of fear and depression. I too know those feelings. But I think you need more help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to deal with a boyfriend who procrastinates and is stingy at the same time [ 4 Answers ]

How to deal with a boyfriend who procrastinates and is stingy at the same time?

How do I deal with my boyfriends 23 yr old sons rude, disrespectful and lazy behavior [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a 23 yr old son who still lives with him. He does have a job that his father got him where he works, previously he had nothing. His son is rude, disrespectful and lazy, to the point that he will not even do his own laundry anymore. He wears his dads clothes. I do not live there...

How to deal with time apart? [ 6 Answers ]

Ive been dating my girlfriend for almost two months, after having spent several months before hand getting to know each other. A few days ago she left for vacation and we have very VERY limited communication (once every few days if I'm lucky). She's a wonderful woman and I'm not afraid of her...

Cat scratching behavior at meal time? [ 1 Answers ]

Our stray kitty does this weird thing. Every time she is about to eat, she scratches the area around her food dish. Now all the kittens are doing it too! I have never seen a cat do this and I'm just wondering if anyone knows why she would do it. Could it have to do with her being a stray?

View more questions Search