Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Theman1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2015, 06:40 AM
    MPI Monitor 22 Troubleshooting
    I have a monitor heater MPI 22 I replaced the fuelpump and all.And it runs for a while and then the ligth flashes and stops working but it is not clicking so its getting fuel I think? Is their a screen in the tank or what would I look for The filter seems to be clean What should I do It was working fine Please let me known thanks James
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Apr 6, 2016, 12:51 PM
    I think you posted in the wrong section. This section is for computer monitors and they do not have fuel pumps.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Feb 12, 2017, 08:09 AM
    ...and they do not have fuel pumps.
    *sigh*... one day...

Question moved to Heating and Air Conditioning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mpi 41 will not fire. What could it be? [ 0 Answers ]

The fuel is not a problem. I cleaned the filter a short while ago and it has been working since then. The fuel line is hooked to another monitor also and it is still working. It makes no noise at all. What could it be?

Monitor MPI 22 kerosene heater issues [ 0 Answers ]

My heater will sound like its starting up fine with the fan and all and the status/burner light on top will go up from bar to bar but then when it gets to the last bar it clicks off and the light starts flashing. My 7 year old son may have been messing with the on/off switch and pressed it a bunch...

Does a older mpi 41 monitor heater need a pump to run. [ 0 Answers ]

I know it has a pump to inject the oil into the chamber but what about getting oil to fill the bowl down bottom.. will gravity feed work.

Free help with monitor heater mpi 41wont fire [ 0 Answers ]

Ny mpi 41 monitor heater will not fire.. it turns on and sounds like it will work but there is no spark or any flame nor is there any warning lights that's flash or come on.

Monitor works with DVI but when change to DFP monitor, it doesn't work! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Lenovo ThinkCentre that works with a DVI monitor. There is a DFP output but when I try to use that with a regular monitor (I know it is good), I don't get any picture. I am not able to keep the DVI monitor. Any suggestions? Do I change something in bios or just get a cable the is dvi...

View more questions Search