Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetmelody91 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I was wondering how soon can it be until you experience the symptoms of being pregnant? My period hasn't been regular for the past couple of months and it usually is. My husband and I had intercourse on the 11th of this month and on the 13th and 20th. He ejaculated in me all three days. I have an app that helps me keep track of when I'm fertile which was suppose to be on the 21stand when I should be ovulating which is the 26th. Just recently the other day, on the 24th I started experiencing bad lower back pain and I've been feeling bloated. nauseas, tired, hungry and super thirsty and have been using the bathroom more frequently. Im not suppose to start my period until the 10th of next month. I still feel bloated today, but my bloating feels different from the bloatings I get when I am on my period. I feel hungry, then I don't. I feel super thirsty, but at the same time I feel like vomitting but I don't. I've also been getting little cramps on my right abdominal every now and then. I will research all this online and it will always pop up that I'm pregnant. Also recently today my boobs started to hurt a little and they feel a little sore and more squishy than ever. Could I be pregnant?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 27, 2013, 06:21 PM
    Pregnancy is possible any time you have sex, so yes, you could be pregnant.

The first symptom of pregnancy is normally a missed period. You haven't missed one yet, so any symptoms you're feeling are likely in your head, or a symptom of something else. That's not to say that you're not pregnant, you very well could be, but the symptoms you're describing aren't really possible this early in pregnancy.

Apps that tell you when you're fertile are useless. Those apps are based on an ideal menstrual cycle, not the entire population. The only way to accurately determine when you ovulate is by testing with basal temperature every day for at least 6 months.

Wait for your next period. If you miss it, wait 2 weeks, then test using first morning urine. If that test is negative, wait for your next period. If you miss it, test again or get a blood test done.

Good luck. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

I'm an adult and possibly pregnant--parents will kill me if I'm pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Well I'm in my mid 20's still studying in a relationship (not engaged or married) have been together almost a year don't live together. My parents are very religious and my sister is their golden child she dated her now husband for many years before he proposed and even though they've been married...

Could I be pregnant even after negative pregnant test when nuvaring taken out early? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question to ask: So here's the history.I had a period and went to the OBGYN so that I could start Birth control. I started the Nuvaring in on September 1st, which was the last day of my period, I had gotten it Aug 28. I had sex and used a condom on the 1st. But then I didn't wait the 7...

View more questions Search