Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Koizumi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2005, 11:35 AM
    help with .bop .vob .ifo files
    hey guys, I ran into a little problem, I had just finished downloading 40 year old virgin and, I wanted to burn it onto a dvd so likewise, I unrar it everything goes smooth, blah blah. I have two video files for it and when I opened Nero 6 Ultra Edition, and I used Nero Express,it gave me the option of choosing to make a dvd video file, (note this may help some of you helping me, it says that I need an authoring tool like NeroVision) so I click on it and I click on add, and it gives me three file extensions, bop .vob .ifo. And none of my 40 year old virgin files are supported by that file extension so I just wanted to ask if anyone knew how to convert, those video files into .bop .vob .ifo files. By the way I don't know how to find out what files the 2 video clips for 40 year old virgin are, so if someone asks me for them please tell me how and ill reply fast =) thanks guys I'm new to the whole video thing, I've got other stuff down pretty well but this is a pickle for me =)
    apppreciate any help
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2005, 12:50 PM
    Hey,

Can't help you per say, but I just wanted to thank you. I didn't realize the 40 year old virgin was available for download.

What I do is download them in .avi format, I find that gives me the least bit of hassle. I use [removed by moderator].
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Dec 17, 2005, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainForest
    What I do is download them in .avi format, I find that gives me the least bit of hassle. I use [removed by moderator].
    Please don't post that link. ;)

Thanks,
    psi42
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2005, 02:28 PM
    Wow, I’ve been censored.
    Koizumi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2005, 02:43 PM
    Lol I feel honored, a mdoerator answered, yeah I've got av itoo but I just want to make it more high def
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 17, 2005, 04:39 PM
    Nero 6 User's Guides in *.zip files
    http://www.nero.com/nero6/eng/User_Guides_Nero_6.html

Just in case you did not download the individual Nero User's guides, here is the link to download each document individually. If you have Nero Reloaded, they also have each guide for that version.

I now have Nero 7 which also has drivers and app for Scribe, depending on what hardware you have, it will also write onto the DVD/CD when done burning.

The program, in my opinion is one of the best in the world.

I've used Nero for years to backup my original DVDs and never had any problems. If you look at https://www.computerworld.com you will find under the 'how to's' hints on how to work with all types of media to creare a DVD or CD of your own - try it, it might also help you. There are also other sites that will explain DVDs and how to work with them from A to Z which will also help you understand the different formats of the media to work with.

At any rate, I've tried to included the user's guide for Vision Express in *.zip format in case you did not have it but it's a 63 pager, so go to the site and download them, then PM me and I'll give you a few more hints... The remainder can be obtained in the link above. Good Luck.. .
    look up SUPER v1.811 on the net, and get more informed, you can also download this file = it's freeware and works with most windows platforms.

ll
    PM me if you have further questions.
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Dec 17, 2005, 10:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainForest
    Wow, I've been censored.
    Sorry, but we really can't allow you to post links to sites of questionable legality. I say "questionable" because the legality of these particular types of sites (which are really just search engines) have never been tested in a US court. However, the pressure from the "industry" is mounting.

Since this site is hosted in the US, it's probably better if we don't take the chance.

I hope you understand.
    psi42

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't use WMV files [ 2 Answers ]

When I bought my computer, it came installed with Windows XP and all other programs. I tried getting service pack 2 and was unable to install it as the XP was not the original. Ever since the computer has been displaying XP not genuine and has basically made all the WMV files and video capture in...

Unwanted backup(?) files/"ghost" files [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have been getting these strange files that activate when I open Microsoft word documents. They are like shadow files. And also they appear in My Photo section too. Here is some information I have copied from the property boxes of the files. I have done virus scans on these "ghost"...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

CGI files [ 1 Answers ]

How can I open or view cgi files I have a handbook but it is in cgi format so how can I view it Please help

Log files [ 3 Answers ]

What are log files and is it safe to delete them? Sorry if this is a stupid question. :( I just have a lot of them and don't want to delete them if I shouldn't do so. I'm trying to clean up my computer so it will hopefully work better. I've made a lot of mistakes and deleted a lot of the wrong...

View more questions Search