Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RayRay124eva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 03:34 PM
    Can my best friends mom adopt me?
    Im a 12 year old girl and my parents nonstop lecture me about everything I do. My dad abuses me,but I'm scared to call anyone to help because I don't know what will happen. I really want to live with my best friend but, I have no idea how to leave my hell house.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2012, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay124eva View Post
    Im a 12 year old girl and my parents nonstop lecture me bout everything i do. My dad abuses me,but im scared to call anyone to help because i dnt know wat will happen. I really want to live with my best friend but, i have no idea how to leave my hell house.

I don't know where you are BUT in almost every instance - I can't think f any exceptions - both birth parents have to agree to the adoption.

If you are being abused you need to go to a relative, the Police, someone. Apparently your best friend's mother knows about the abuse and wants to adopt you.

What has she done to keep you safe? I'm surprised she doesn't know she cannot adopt you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my mom adopt my best friend? [ 2 Answers ]

My best friend is 15 and she is living with her sister. Her sister is always grounding her for no reason and making her babysit her four kids while she is out. She also makes my friend miss days of school jusy because she's grounded. My friend told me that she doesn't like living with her sister so...

Adopt a child from our friends [ 2 Answers ]

If we adopt a child from our friends, is her name was registered by the name of his real father or adopted father

Can my best friends father adopt me? [ 2 Answers ]

I live with my mom and step dad. My biological father hit me twice and mentally and emotionally abused me as a child, so I can not go to live with him. My mother has two other children with my step-father and is good with taking care of them and so is my step-father, but they are not what's best...

Can my friends mom adopt me with out my mom giving me up? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out if my friends mom could adot me? I'm only 14 but I can't stand living at my house anymore. My parents got divorsed last year and I stay with my moms ex husband. He's not my birth father and now he's not related to me in anyway. I get that I get rules and everything...

View more questions Search