Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skateboarder Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 07:39 PM
    5th grade math
    My son came home with homework tonight. Problem solving.

Question is : Yasu is making programs for the next band concert. He is using tan, gray, ivory and lemon colored paper. The cover design will be printed in either black, maroon, or purple ink. List all the different combinations he can make.

Well to me we know what color paper they are using 4 different colors tan, gray, ivory, lemon. 3 possible diffent inks. So would it 12 different combinations.

This is driving me insane.

Thanks.. skateboraders mom :eek: :eek:
    jessa1200 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 08:07 PM
    You're correct
    Tan maroon (1) purple (2) black (3)

Gray maroon (4) purple (5) black (6)

ivory maroon (7) purple (8) black (9)

Lemon maroon (10) purple (11) black (12)

Because you cannot mix paper and paper or ink with ink so that's the most possible choices I can come up with as well.
    skateboarder Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 08:34 PM
    My son got a Dagonal Grid Paper for Equivalent fractions.
    One sheet he has to figure is 1/4 find the equivalent fractions, 5/8 the same. The 5/8th one is colored in somewhat. I just don't get it ? Does anyone know how to fill the Diagonal Grid Paper in.
    Very Confused Skateboarders Mom
    girl123teetee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2008, 09:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by skateboarder
    My son came home with homework tonight. Problem solving.

Question is : Yasu is making programs for the next band concert. He is using tan, gray, ivory and lemon colored paper. The cover design will be printed in either black, maroon, or purple ink. List all the different combinations he can make.

Well to me we know what color paper they are using 4 differnt colors tan, gray, ivory, lemon. 3 possible diffent inks. So would it 12 differnt combinations.

This is driving me insane.

Thanks ..skateboraders mom :eek: :eek:
    Nice story can u help me with a promblem it is what is the enquivalent fracions for 3\5?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

5th grade, late assingments, math! What shuld I do? [ 5 Answers ]

HI, I am sheanna and I am entering the 5th grade. Its all right you now, I know its going to be fun, but I am worried about math and my late assignments. I am not very good at getting assingnment in on time, and I totally suck at math, what shuld I do? Sheanna :confused:

5th Grade Greece Project [ 1 Answers ]

My 11 yr old is doing a project on Greece. What are some good resources on the web we can use. He is gooing to need History,Heritage,Foods and make a Travel Brochure. Please help! Thanks

I live him. Since may 5th. I have no clue what to do. [ 2 Answers ]

:) :( have you ever fell in love, for a stupid reason. Like all right my best friend he's awesome but he drinks. One night he came over drunk and he had his friend with him and his friend was tipsy, he was so cute. And they had nowhere to go... his moms umm mean and he already told her they were...

Plead the 5th [ 6 Answers ]

My attorney sent my soon to be ex-wife attorney a list of questions that he wanted my wife to answer. Our case is scheduled for court in mid October. My wife’s attorney called her into her office and had my wife to answer these questions. My wife chose to plead the 5 th when asked about her drug...

View more questions Search