Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Star30x Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 05:51 PM
    The Twilight Zone
    I am looking for the name of the episode of The Twilight Zone where the man in it worked in an office and was really nasty to everyone thinking they all should be more like him. Then he gets zoomed into the Twilight Zone and realises that everybody looks like him. Can anybody please help me with this spooky yet very watchable episode's name. Thank you
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2009, 06:19 PM

Look through here:
    List of The Twilight Zone episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 14, 2009, 07:44 PM

The Mind and the Matter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Star30x Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 09:28 PM
    Thank you both for your help. The Mind and Matter is the one I wanted. After I posted this question I went on Google and just put Watch The Twilight Zone and it came right to it on another website - it was the first one. So after all my searching because I didn't know the name I found it on there but thank you again for your messages - it's appreciated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Twilight Zone Episode name? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for an episode of 'The Twilight Zone' that I saw when I was a child. It's an episode from the late 80's or early 90's, so it's in color, here's the premise.. . A young couple is having financial difficulties when one day they get a knock on the door, it's a very old man(50's-70's). He...

I am looking for the name of an episode. (probably from twilight zone) [ 3 Answers ]

At this episode a team of soldiers discovered a dome in a forest clearing. This dome was like a shield, and the soldiers could see inside but not enter. Inside the dome there was a cabin and a Amish family (dad, mum and 2 kids) living their life normally but they couldn't see the soldiers camping...

Twilight Zone Mystery Episode ? [ 2 Answers ]

Caught the beginning of this sometime in the 80s,I remember it was in colour and it was about miracle water that made people younger the more they drank it... anyone remember this one ? :confused:

Twilight Zone [ 1 Answers ]

What band sings Twilight Zone and who is the lead singer?

Twilight zone [ 5 Answers ]

I remember that it was a movie from the twlight show.. I woman was outside gardening and she had found a wooden box and in it was a silverr necklace. She had discovered that when she would put it on and say the words SHUT UP everyone would freeze. So she went into the grocery mall and wanted the...

View more questions Search