Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hayley_808 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2008, 11:38 PM
    How do I loose wieght quickly
    I am 13 yrs old and I weigh 130kgs (286 pounds) and about 5ft 6in, heaps I know but that is they way I am
    I need too loose weight in time for my uncles engagement party in November this year.
    I have never had to loose weight like this before,and my nan has made a bet with me whoever looses the most gets $100 dollars, I don't the money I just want to be skinny and look like all the other girls in my class and then maybe no one will tease me like they do.
    As I am so young I need help with losing the weight and I don't know how to, I don't have a lot of money so I can't go to a gym, buy the supplements and I don't have a pool.
    What can I do I have 16 weeks?
    MiChElLeUsHeR12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 12:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hayley_808
    i am 13 yrs old and i weigh 130kgs (286 pounds) and about 5ft 6in, heaps i know but that is they way i am
    i need too loose weight in time for my uncles engagement party in november this year.
    i have never had to loose weight like this before,and my nan has made a bet with me whoever looses the most gets $100 dollars, i don't the money i just want to be skinny and look like all the other girls in my class and then maybe no one will tease me like they do.
    as i am so young i need help with losing the weight and i dnt kno how to, i dont have a lot of money so i can't go to a gym, buy the supplements and i dont have a pool.
    what can i do i have 16 weeks??
    You can always play the dance dance revoultion game . It burns almost 300 calories in an 1 hour !
    yazz226 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jul 14, 2008, 01:15 AM
    Hi.. being a girl and being overweight once in my lifetime.. I understand how you feel..
    All I did was to have a heavy low caloried breakfast.. automatically, ul lose interest on food for the rest of the day. Do walking for an hour, with your hands swings.there is easy to do aerobis on YouTube... "Eri Tv Aerobics"... works miracle on the long run.. u r young so you vil loose weight quickly.. and also don't eat anything heavy after evening.. eat thrice a day.. dnt have anything in between... try skipping dinner with a glass of skimmed milk or fresh juice with no sugar... u don't want to look all wiery and tired on your uncles engagement.I bet ull look fit and fine at your uncles engagement.. tc and all the best
    Happy to help!
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Jul 14, 2008, 01:18 AM
    I think it is terrible you are being given money to loose weight!
    You must do this sensibly and I have to tell you - nine times out of ten that is not quickly!
    Just half an hour of exercise per day, be it a brisk walk, will do you wonders!
    You want to get fit not skinny sweetheart!
    I wish you all the best!
    hayley_808 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2008, 01:22 AM
    Thanks for the help,
    I think my nan is just trying to help me,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wieght training [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 14 going on 15 and around 5'3 or 5'4 and as you can see I am not very tall and I heard that weight training would stunt your growth so I was wondering if you could include information on anything that would give me the same muscle without the damage to my body because my football coach is...

I really want to loose wieght and fast! [ 5 Answers ]

Im 15 and I'm about 5'3 I weigh about 8 stone and am size 8/10, I wouldn't say I was fat but I wouldn say I was thin either! I want to drop down to a size 2/4 and weigh around 6 and a half stone, does anyone have any tips on dietin and how long it will take me to reach my target wieght!

I need to loose weight quickly. [ 3 Answers ]

I am an Indian, vegetarian married mother of 2 kids. I weigh 90 kgs & smoke. My Job is stressful & no matter what I try , the scales are just not going down. Can you help me with locating good weight loss pills in India.

Under wieght puppy [ 1 Answers ]

I just rescued a under weight male Chihuahua it's a puppy about 2months old and it not wanting to really eat I have been using dropper to give it formula and water but it is getting diarrhea not really bad but it looks really mucus can anyone help.:o

View more questions Search