Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dudes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Simple possession
    Yes sir, my vehicle was searched while I was inside of a barberhop without my consent when I walked out they ask me was it my vehicle I said yes so they ask me for id then they ask me was that my marijauna in the car I asked them what marijauna. They asked me to turn around and place my hands behind me. They search me and found some money, 180 dollars in change in my back pocket and 850 in my front pocket. They asked me what was I doing with that money I told I was a barber and I owned my own shop the 850 was rent money 180 was mine. He told me I was lying and slam me to the concrete and logged his knee in my back at least 15 people seen it and when they asked why such brutal force for a crime so simple they told them to go in or they were next but no one moved nor did I resist arrest or any thing it was a ticket so I had no reason to act irrational. When I ask why they did it they said I don't no you look gittery. I'm no drug delear but I do smoke marijuana.let me ad in was 3 to for grams of marijauna if that and a joint. My question is is this legal to use such force for something so simple all I can think of what if it would have been dark or I had been alone. What should I do?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2007, 11:49 AM
    In the united States, without your consent and/or a warrant, the police cannot search your car, home, etc.
    ttara81 Posts: 161, Reputation: 9

Nov 12, 2007, 10:01 PM
    Comment on charlotte234s's post
    I would most definitely hire a lawyer for this case!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking possession of property after buying [ 2 Answers ]

I bought 5 acres of property from owner before foreclosure. He wanted to buy back 2 1/2 acres because he thought he could afford that. I agreed with him & he needed a few days to get the money for closing & 1st payment. He said it was taking longer to get the money & needed more time. I told him...

How do you evict a guest or a person who took over possession [ 7 Answers ]

My son and his girlfriend moved in. she was pregnant and she had a fight with her mom.. I told my son she could only stay till she found another place to stay. At least 1 month or 2 at the most. This ended up being 9 months. I want them all out. I love my grand child but.. they have taken over my...

Possession.holding me back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Evryone! I'm a 16 yr.old female and I have been charged in juvinile court for possession of drugs and passing them out.. im on probation until August. Can this stop me from being able to get emancipated? Thanks!

Underage possesion/consumption charges [ 2 Answers ]

I was given a citation for underage possession/consumption in the state of Georgia. The officer wrote on there that I only had 2 beers that night. I was just wondering if anyone knew what the usual punishments where for that charge and if I really truly need a lawyer because I am a college student...

Business possession [ 2 Answers ]

We have a small business and have been building some products for a customer for 6 years . We have found ourselves unable to continue building the product and have offered to sell the customer the molds, which were given to my husband in lieu of payment by his ex boss before that business went into...

View more questions Search