Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supertrucker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 05:52 PM
    I'm just another felon looking for a truck driving job
    How can I find a truck driving job with a 1-year felony?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2008, 06:00 PM
    Did you attend a trucking school? If you did then they would have a list of companies willing to hire you. Most big companies want the felony at least 3 years or more behind the person. Your bigger OTR companies are the ones to go to. Check other posts for this topic as there are some great answers under Job Hunting and Job Training.
    supertrucker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 06:03 PM
    I'm just another felon looking for a truck driving job
    How can I find a truck driving job with a 1-year felony? I have 10 years experience with no accidents and good driving record.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Some trucking companies will not hire a felon but many do. You just have to keep hitting them all until you find one that will.
    czech Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 10:47 AM

What state you live in

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Felon looking for CDL & truck driving opportunities [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a truck driving company that will agree to hire a convicted felon once I get my CDL? Job Link has agreed to pay for my CDL training, but first I must get written agreement from a truck driving school that will agree to hire me once I have the CDLs. My felon is less than 5...

Truck Driving job [ 3 Answers ]

I am a felon are there any Companies that will train me and put me to work driving a truck?

Truck Driving Job [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a Dui over five years ago. When I was young I got into some trouble with drugs in high school and have to prior underage drinking charge which are over 10 years old. Is it going to be possible for me to become a truck driver ever? Will anyone hire me with my background?

View more questions Search