Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alica Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Well Saver Pump Tank
    My husband purchased a horizontal series pump tank for our well to create larger presser. He has built a stand to make it vertical. Is this okay?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 5, 2007, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alica
    My husband purchased a horizontal series pump tank for our well to create larger presser. He has built a stand to make it vertical. Is this okay?
    A bladder tank's not designed to increase your pressure. Just to give you a longer more steady flow before the pimp kicks on. You may mount it in any position. If hubby wishes to increase the pressure have him click on back and I'll walk him through the process. Cheers, Tom
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Speedball, I am interested in increasing pressure myself. My pump cuts out at 62# which you would think would be plenty. I seem to have more pressure at outside faucets than inside the house. I am using a 45 gallon or so bladder tank and am able to run 7 gallons before the pump cuts back in at 40# so I feel OK about that. Other than increasing the cutin/cutout points, what else can be done?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goldfish tank pump [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what size pump I need for a 420 litre fish tank:confused:i have had the tank for over a year and have recently moved to acreage and tank water my fish are gasping for oxygen and the filter is constantly black what can I do to help my fish

Sewage Pump/Tank/Toilet Problem? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a downstairs bathroom connected to a tank with a pump to move sewage up & out to our septic system. When the toilet is flushed, the water drains slowly, the bowl almost fills completely and the sink & toilet both start to gurgle & bubble. The drain line from the washing machine sink is...

Well pump pressure tank [ 3 Answers ]

I am having problems with my pump. Most of the time when I turn the water on (flush the toilet, etc.) I hear a sort of nocking on the pipes. I believe my pump is turning on and off at a constant. My husband has replaced the box that has the voltage regulator and the capacitor in it. The capacitor...

Odor from flush-up pump / tank [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bathroom in my basement with a flush-up pump (the exit Plumbing is above the basement). It has worked fine for several years But is now starting to stink. I think what is happening is when the Toilet is flushed the water in the toilet completely exits Momentarily allowing tank gases...

View more questions Search