Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GABBY0124 Posts: 83, Reputation: 0

Nov 24, 2008, 06:45 PM
    Could i have a blood clot?
    Well a few months ago I got hit in my knee with a glass picture froame and it had a pretty big gash in it but I didn't think that is was bad enough to go to the hospital so I treated it at home.It took a little while to heal and now there is a scar that is red and in one part it look bluish purple.The scar doesn't hurt but I get random pains in my knee.What could this be?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2008, 07:25 PM

Did you get all the glass out of your knee? There could be a teensey piece of glass still in there causing all sorts of problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Big Blood Clot during 1st day of period [ 1 Answers ]

And a stomach ache right before it came out I felt like I was going to throw up I was supposed to get blood work done a long time ago but didn't I was on iron pills for anemia but I stopped taking them I got off birth control because it was making me gain weight I don't feel good And I'm...

Signs of a blood clot [ 5 Answers ]

I just had baby 2 weeks ago by csection and I want to know what is the signs of a blood clot??

Blood clot in eye, now migraines - vasoconstriction or TIAs? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 32, positive for Factor V Leiden (a clotting disorder) and have survived 5 separate episodes of pulmonary embolisms, totally about 40 lung clots total. A little over a month ago a clot was located the back of my left eye. I'd been going blind in the eye off and on since June (I'm not...

Odd blood clot [ 1 Answers ]

I have always had blood clot during my periods, but I just passed one that did not appear like anyone I had before. It was extremely large and looked a lot more solid and less bloody than any I have had. I am wondering if it may have been an embryo that aborted itself. If anyone knows anything...

View more questions Search