Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittycougarbaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 10:03 PM
    Seeking the title of an 80's animation movie about a cat.
    ... named Kitty, who turned into a girl and fell in love with a boy. It's from the 80s (I assume, since it was the mid 80s) and I believe I seen it on the Disney Channel. Thanks!
    Velasa Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 01:44 AM

In the first Unico movie, Unico meets a little black and white cat with a big red bow who turns into a girl and falls in love with a dangerous/evil guy. The cat/girl wants to be a witch.

There was a lot more to the movie besides that, but the time and watching it on the Disney channel point my thoughts on Unico (1981)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

80's movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Some kids create a sphere around a tilt-a-wirl and fly around in space, they meet some ailens on another spaceship. Any ideas?

Looking for 80's movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a movie title for something that played on HBO in the 80's. The synopsis is a young female photographer who takes pictures of herself posing in a lake as Ophelia falls for a troubled kid who's in an Outward Bound remedial school. They wind up running away together. I thought...

View more questions Search