Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2020, 11:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    All that matters is what you do during these times whether they are prophesy or not. I mean you are worried about locust and the power companies and factories are fouling the drinking water and air?
    Tal locust are a real problem in some parts of the world, and the fouling of the water is part of the prophesy, God uses many methods to accomplish his will including the foolishness of man
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 6, 2020, 04:36 AM
    Despite prophesy, and the belief of preordained events, I doubt the average man can ignore what he must do in his daily life, or his attitude and actions which keeps him going, since you still have to eat and pay rent and even plan a future to strive for until such events actually manifest itself am I not correct? No man can control what the Creator has planed, but he can control what he does about himself. As you said there are locusts somewhere, and wars and rumors of wars has always been with us, so why give up your day job not knowing when the world will end.

Have we missed the second coming and the thousand years of peace? That alone should give Christians hope and not be obsessed about the end, shouldn't it?
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2020, 02:43 PM
    ah peace i think I heard it spoken of once
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2020, 06:46 AM
    Why do we have trillion dollar budget deficits? Trump asked for 2.5 bil to combat CV. By the time Pelosi got through adding unnecessary items to it, it had grown to 8.7 bil. Just the usual disgraceful negligence.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Mar 7, 2020, 09:19 AM
    jlisenbe: Pelosi does not have the interests of the people at heart: She is all about power grabbing....and she is disgusting.
    Expert

Mar 7, 2020, 10:07 AM
    Nice spin, but if it was Pelosi inflating the bill, why did repubs go along with it? Just have to put blame on the dems somehow despite the fact this was a bipartisan effort. Come on guys that was kind of lame.
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2020, 10:57 AM
    Nice spin, but if it was Pelosi inflating the bill, why did repubs go along with it?
    That's a great question and I completely back you asking it. You see, your view is that if the dems do it, then it's alright. My view is completely different and not so much guided by purely partisan considerations. I hope Trump will veto it, but that's unlikely since people like you would raise heck about it. Taking a hard stance for fiscal sanity is not popular.
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2020, 07:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Taking a hard stance for fiscal sanity is not popular.
    is that what you think he is doing?
    Expert

Mar 8, 2020, 03:39 AM
    In light of the facts, your theory of Pelosi twisting the arms of the dufus and the repubs arms falls into the NUT case file.

Earlier Thursday, the U.S. Senate passed its coronavirus funding bill 96-1, with only Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., voting against it.On Wednesday, the U.S. House passed its version 415-2, with only Reps. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., and Ken Buck, R-Colo., voting against the measure.
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2020, 03:27 PM
    is that what you think he is doing?
    Did I say that's what I thought he was doing? Well...no, I didn't.

In light of the facts, your theory of Pelosi twisting the arms of the dufus and the repubs arms falls into the NUT case file.
    The only nutty thing is your nutty inability to read and comprehend. I never said Pelosi twisted anyone's arm. I did say that a 2.5 bil request morphed into 8.7 bil. That's a great illustration of why we are running trillion dollar budget deficits. Trump nor anyone else has any interest in a balanced budget.
    Expert

Mar 8, 2020, 03:56 PM
    Why do we have trillion dollar budget deficits? Trump asked for 2.5 bil to combat CV. By the time Pelosi got through adding unnecessary items to it, it had grown to 8.7 bil. Just the usual disgraceful negligence.
    This is what you said and accused Pelosi of adding stuff not needed. That's TWO inaccuracies unless you can clarify my misunderstanding. You followed with this,

My view is completely different and not so much guided by purely partisan considerations. I hope Trump will veto it, but that's unlikely since people like you would raise heck about it. Taking a hard stance for fiscal sanity is not popular.
    At this point the fact that it was darn near unanimous passing of a bill and signed to address the crisis, which you balk at, so let me ask another question which is how do you know it was loaded with stuff not needed, and what would that be? How do you know the 2.5 billion was adequate?

My main question is still how did Pelosi get repubs to pass and the dufus to sign a bill that she supposedly loaded up with stuff you don't need? That response surely sounds like a pure partisan consideration to me, and misinformed as well and certainly not backed by facts, which is nothing new from you at all.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...ll-and-wont-go

Granted the twisting of arms was my wording but you sure implied she did something for repubs to go along if indeed she did and what WIERD is while folks are scared and dying, you holler how much this thing is costing.

Money before people and we still don't know exactly the size of the problem? Shame on you!
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2020, 04:26 PM
    Man this gets old. This was your ridiculous accusation. "In light of the facts, your theory of Pelosi twisting the arms of the dufus and the repubs arms falls into the NUT case file." I advanced no such theory. I said she took a 2.5 bil request and ended up with 8.7 bil. That's why we have a trillion dollar budget deficit, the habit of adding extra spending to budget requests. These morons we send to Washington are incapable of thinking in terms of spending money responsibly. When you are already bleeding profusely, then you don't go looking for another artery to cut. You don't care about that. You only care about worshiping at the altar of liberal political correctness, so Pelosi could pour a load of garbage on your head and you would defend her. The day will come when you will care a great deal about these deficits.

I'm just glad I got this site to work. It has become really flaky and hard to work with the past few days. Has anyone else had this problem. Took me five times just to get this reply to load. I had to leave about half of it off.
    Expert

Mar 8, 2020, 05:43 PM
    What was the senate excuse?
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2020, 06:50 PM
    What was the senate excuse?
    I think you just aren't getting it. Do you really think I'm going to try and defend the Senate just because it is controlled by the repubs? When it comes to spending, none of them are responsible. THAT IS HOW WE HAVE ARRIVED AT TRILLION DOLLAR BUDGET DEFICITS.

I'm running this in IE and it seems to work better there. We'll see.
    Expert

Mar 8, 2020, 07:14 PM
    In case you didn't notice, we have a health crisis on our hands and to be honest that has to take a priority over the deficit at this time. I'm sure you can agree with that can't you?

Been having a lot of trouble just accessing the site let alone getting the bells and whistles to function!
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2020, 07:59 AM
    In case you didn't notice, we have a health crisis on our hands and to be honest that has to take a priority over the deficit at this time. I'm sure you can agree with that can't you?
    That would MAYBE explain 8 bil of the thousand billion dollar deficit. What explains the rest of it? Apathy on the part of the uncaring public.

Been having a lot of trouble just accessing the site let alone getting the bells and whistles to function!
    Me as well. It's had its flaky moments the past few weeks, but the past three or four days has been a wrestling match.
    Expert

Mar 9, 2020, 09:02 AM
    That would MAYBE explain 8 bil of the thousand billion dollar deficit. What explains the rest of it? Apathy on the part of the uncaring public.
    The public at least a very large chunk of it is trying to survive right now amid fears of getting sick, or unable to work and pay bills and such. Gonna blow your mind when we find out we may need an additional trillion bucks right now! Trade wars, and oil wars ain't helping at this time and just add to the drama of sick people, among them health care workers.

Me as well. It's had its flaky moments the past few weeks, but the past three or four days has been a wrestling match.
    It's a problem on all my devices and maybe AMHD has abandoned it's maintenance, I don't know, but I can't figure it out, so just have to get in when I can, and do what I can, when I can.
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2020, 01:02 PM
    we may need an additional trillion bucks right now!
    For what? That's more than we spend on the military in one year.

I have wondered about AMHD as well. The traffic has slowed down so much that it might just not be worth the trouble to maintain it. Hope not. I would miss you guys.
    Expert

Mar 9, 2020, 03:20 PM
    For what? That's more than we spend on the military in one year.

I have wondered about AMHD as well. The traffic has slowed down so much that it might just not be worth the trouble to maintain it. Hope not. I would miss you guys.
    There are 50 states that will need additional funding to keep hospitals running, and STAFFED, and no telling the costs of resources and equipment especially in those rural and underserved communities, not to mention all those people who may be sick that can't work, pay rent, heating and shelter, that may have to rely on state and county assistance, who are not managers or CEO's or tech support. This virus has affected 34 states so far, and some are already in emergency mode.

Man, this has gotten ugly and wide spread everywhere, and we are way behind testing, even while more schools are closed, and planes across the country get grounded. That's just the virus crisis getting started as we have no clue the economic impact of this oil war with the Russians and Saudis yet, and no telling what else comes down the pike.

We are just getting started in what could be a really rough next few months, as we find out the real scope of this pandemic. As markets fall, and the global economy take huge hits, for sure we too will be affected.

A trillion may be a good start for now.
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2020, 05:41 PM
    A trillion may be a good start for now.
    And this will come from where? That's the great question that used to be blissfully ignored by liberals, but now even conservatives are learning to live in this ignorance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Prepare a Budgeted Income Statement, Cash Budget, Sales Budget/Cash Collections, Purc [ 1 Answers ]

The CEO of Kingston Cart Inc. asked the Chief Financial Officer to prepare a Master Budget for the next three months, beginning July 1, 2010. The company's policy is to maintain a minimum cash balance of $6,000 at each month end. Sales are forecasted at an average selling price of $70 per cart....

View more questions Search