paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2018, 10:24 PM
    So why is catching a criminal big news, are they hard to catch over there
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 10, 2018, 04:01 AM
    White collar criminal types are hard to convict

Ask Tom, he thinks jails are for poor people and rich guys should be above the law.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2018, 06:21 AM
    Ask Tom, he thinks jails are for poor people and rich guys should be above the law.
    pure nonsense ! I think jail is for the guilty ;not to pressure someone to testify against a different target like what happened to Judith Miller during the Plame leak investigation ..... or Manafort being confined to solitary confinement as if he is a threat to the prison population . Oh I think there are quite a few rich criminals that deserve frog marching in orange pant suits .... Evita comes to mind .
    Expert

Jul 10, 2018, 07:17 AM
    Maybe the prison population is a threat to Manafort, which makes it for his own good, and his boss being The Dufus sharing the cell comes to my mind.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2018, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    pure nonsense ! I think jail is for the guilty ;not to pressure someone to testify against a different target ..... or Manafort being confined to solitary confinement as if he is a threat to the prison population .

Manafort is in jail for witness tampering - a very serious crime that goes to the heart of the justice system itself.

However, solitary confinement seems excessive.
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2018, 09:06 AM
    During the Ken Starr investigation, the Clintoons set up a Joint Defense Team for all Clintoon people to be coached and represented by the Clintoon defense attorneys. They essentially rehearsed the witnesses ahead of time. As with everything else the Clintoons do, they got away with it.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2018, 09:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    During the Ken Starr investigation, the Clintoon defense attorneys essentially rehearsed the witnesses ahead of time. .

Rehearsing witnesses is perfectly legal. Tampering with witnesses - aka suborning perjury - is NOT legal. It is a felony.
    Expert

Jul 13, 2018, 10:40 AM
    Mueller Strikes AGAIN!
    Yep the witch hunter has got 12 more specific witches (Russians) tied to Putin for interfering in the 2016 election.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2018...3111531499393/

AND

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.a28543a7ab38

Wonder if The Dufus will pimp slap Vlad if he lies about it when they meet Monday? The Dufus was briefed earlier this week on the indictments.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2018, 01:29 PM
    more indictments of people he will never bring to trial . This is the Friday news dump to counter the disaster Strzok Congressional testimony.

There was "no evidence" any tampering affected the vote count in any 2016 election, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said at a news conference Friday.
    so I can't quite figure it out . Is Julian Assange and Wikileaks heroes or traitors this week ?
    “if you have anything Hillary related we want it in the next tweo [sic] days prefable [sic] because the DNC [Democratic National Convention] is approaching and she will solidify bernie supporters behind her after,” referring to Clinton’s rival for the Democratic nomination, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.). WikiLeaks explained, “we think trump has only a 25% chance of winning against hillary . . . so conflict between bernie and hillary is interesting.”
    So why didn't the FBI use FISA warrants and infiltrators to spy on the Sanders campaign ?
    Expert

Jul 13, 2018, 04:04 PM
    For a Friday news dump, it sure lays the predicate for an underlying crime very well.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download

From

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...t-to-collusion

According to the indictment, a figure posing as Guccifer 2.0 communicated with “a person who was in regular contact with senior members of the presidential campaign.” In August 2016,
    the indictment
    says, “Guccifer 2.0” wrote to this person, “Thank u for writing back . . . do u find anyt[h]ing interesting in the docs i posted?” Two days later, they said, “please tell me if i can help u anyhow . . . it would be a great pleasure to me.”
    It's been floated that this hack into the election is retaliation for the Panama Papers.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2018, 04:20 PM
    All he is doing is giving Donald ammunition for his meeting with Vlad
    Expert

Jul 13, 2018, 05:55 PM
    To do what arrest him? Pimp slap him? What's the Dufus going to do to the guy who helped him get elected?
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2018, 07:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    To do what arrest him? Pimp slap him? What's the Dufus going to do to the guy who helped him get elected?
    Obviously he is going to shake his hand, where have you been lately, oh I know, gazing down upon us lesser beings from your fundamental orifice

I think he will say to Vlad thanks for your help but please don't do it again to which Vlad will reply do you think you could stay out of Ukraine. Ukraine is to Russia what Taiwan is to China
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2018, 07:08 AM
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...t-to-collusion

According to the indictment, a figure posing as Guccifer 2.0 communicated with “a person who was in regular contact with senior members of the presidential campaign.” In August 2016,
    the indictment
    says, “Guccifer 2.0” wrote to this person, “Thank u for writing back . . . do u find anyt[h]ing interesting in the docs i posted?” Two days later, they said, “please tell me if i can help u anyhow . . . it would be a great pleasure to me.”

That would be Roger Stone ;and no Guccifer 2.0 was not Russian military . Stone admits his contact with Guccifer 2 .0 .Why is he not on the indictment ? We will never know of course because Mueller never intended to bring these Russians to trial . It is no secret in the real world that the hacks came from within the Democrat campaign .That's one of the reasons why the Dems took so much effort to scrubbing their servers by CrowdStrike and making them missing .

Why was it that the emperor hired
    Steven Chabinsky, the general counsel and chief risk officer for CrowdStrike, to the 'Commission on Enhancing National Cybersecurity ' 2 months before the report that alleged Russian hacking ?

It was CrowdStrike that 1st alleged Russian hacking .

Why didn't the FBI examine the DNC Server themselves ? Why did they take the word of CrowdStrike without corroboration ? The DNC said the FBI never requested to see the server . Comey told the Senate there were multiple requests by the FBI that were ignored . Who's lying ? The FBI and Mueller is using on faith the narrative the DNC provided …. oh wait ,that's right ...the DNC handed over to the FBI a 'replica' of the server that was created by ….you guessed it..... CrowdStrike .

So what is CrowdStrike ? Well they are a cyber -security firm largely funded by Clintoon backing Google .Another funder of the company is Warburg Pincus ,a company run by former Clintoon staffer Timothy Geithner .

And of course this wasn't the 1st time Evita or her interests were involved in destroying forensic evidence . They did the same thing to Evita's private served .
    This alone is enough cause to get Mueller's case tossed .

The timing of the announcement is suspicious ,with Strzok making an a$$ of himself in Congressional hearings and right before Trump and Putin's sit down .
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2018, 07:45 PM
    The timing is perfect, just like Comey's announcements, How come he isn't investigating Comey for interference?
    Expert

Jul 15, 2018, 08:57 AM
    That was the best right wing loony mish moss I ever read. Alex Jones has nothing on you guys.
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2018, 08:57 AM
    Hacking incidents under the emperor ...

DPRK launched Sony hack, December 2014
    Home-brew server reveal, March 2015.
    Shanghai launched OPM theft, June 2015.
    GRU spearfishing start March 2016.

Question …. why did the emperor tell his cyber security expert to stand down when he started investigating allegations of Russian hacks of the DNC ? https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-cyb...204935758.html

Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2018, 09:07 AM
    flashback .....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0IWe11RWOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ1Q_re8Xl4
    Expert

Jul 15, 2018, 09:33 AM
    Hillary conceded, Obama transferred power, and The Dufus is breaking the "CHINA"! LOL, Russia wasn't on peoples mind when Romney ran, though the man was correct given events of a few years later. Wonder why none of Dufus's underlings admitted to, nor REPORTED any contacts with Putin's flunkies AFTER being warned they would try? Wonder why Slick Mitch didn't want the American people to be warned of Russia's antics before the election and threatened to politicize the facts if it was revealed?

Have you forgotten that state and local officials discovered hacking from outside sources during the 2016 campaign? The Dufus has NEVER acknowledged any of this or done a darn thing about it since he became Prez! Explain that to me Tom?
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2018, 09:45 AM
    Wonder why Slick Mitch didn't want the American people to be warned of Russia's antics before the election and threatened to politicize the facts if it was revealed?
    Are you seriously accusing Yertle of a conspiracy to steal the election ? You'd have to wake him up first .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mississippi state laws on indictments for incarcerated person [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who was arrested in marion county , Mississippi for sales charge first offense. She has been incarcerated for nine months and still has not been indicted! How long do they have to indict her before she can be released?

Mueller Climatrol Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Furnace VR8200A 2132 model that has been in the house for over 20 years. It recently started blowing cool air. Repairmen came and oiled the motor and that did not help so they replaced the motor and the fan switch. Now the furnace tuns for one minute and turns off for 2...

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

13 indictments and no lawyer? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this is goinna be a kind of long story cause this has been going on for awhile now. My boyfriend went to court and was rescheduled for July. He was then picked up on May 11 2009, they said he had a warrant for his arrest for 13 indictments. He has a court date on the 18th of May and I was...

View more questions Search