Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    path Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2008, 11:02 AM
    Unusual golf custom
    I just moved to a new city and started playing with some guys from work. I was told they usually play "d*ckout". I have heard different stories as to what this is. Does anyone here know for sure what it is. They said they would tell me once we start playing. I have an idea but wanted to make sure. Does anyone else here play that way?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 3, 2008, 03:59 PM
    business professional golf etiquette tips

Your question caught my eye, so I googled it.

Interesting custom, that d*ckout thing. Hope you always tee off well!
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2008, 04:05 PM
    I am so glad that you posted this. My 18 yr old son just started playing... I had no clue. He must be doing fairly well because he has been playing with some seasoned golfers and has not come home embarrassed yet. Lol I do fear for his dad because I hear he is terrible.
    path Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jul 16, 2008, 07:58 AM
    Surprised not more people responded to this question. There must be a lot of guys out there who play golf that have heard of this.
    dglennware Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Jul 17, 2008, 04:16 PM
    I have only heard about "d*ckout" when it comes to the drive. If, on your drive, you do not get past the red, or ladies, tees, uh... out comes the... well, I'm sure you get it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Golf Gun [ 1 Answers ]

Two Mexican detectives were investigating the murder of Juan Gonzalez. "How was he killed?", asked the first detective. "He was shot with a golf gun," replied the other. "A golf gun? What's a golf gun?" "I don't know, but it sure made a hole in Juan." :D :)

Golf Course [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Could anyone tell me how many acres of land is required for a 18 hole golf course? Cheers MIS

98 VW Golf GTI VR6 won't start - help! [ 2 Answers ]

I tried to start my car yesterday after 1 1/2 weeks of no use, and it won't start. It doesn't sound like the engine is turning over - there is a soft rattling noise, not revving... all the accessory lights and head lights work, just not the stereo. Had the car checked in March and all was good. I...

View more questions Search