Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1995FB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2017, 06:39 PM
    Period or pregnant ?
    I started my last period march 26. I was due for it April 25, I usually have 30-31 day cycles. I never got my period. I had sex March 10th, April 25,26, and may 3rd. Today is May 4th and I started having cramps this morning with some brown and now pinkish/red discharge not enough to fill a tampon or pad its mostly just when I wipe is this my period being late or could it be implantation. I took a pregnancy test urine today and it was negative?
    kirs157 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2017, 11:39 AM
    The time for you to have become pregnant would have been April 7, 8, 9. It is unlikely (but not unheard of) you would have gotten pregnant on the dates you listed that you had sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period lighter than normal, no period pains which is unusual. Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I tested positive yesterday 4 days before my period was dew and started bleeding bright red with clots, though I have no cramping just a little bit of back pain my periods are normally very heavy and I normally suffer from extreemly bad period pains, I've took another test today and it's still...

Pregnant? Got intimate & gt regular period aftr 10 days, then nxt month missed period [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are in a real confused and tensed state. We love each other more than anything, or anybody.. Last month, one night we became intimate, and I rubbed my penis (not the tip) against her vagina.. We have never had intercourse.. And I have never ejaculated on her.. Last month...

Short period, missed period, unprotected sex, brown discharge am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I'm on the pill and I had my period for about 3 days then took pills for 2 days I was unable to get to the doc and got my period for one more day I had unprotected sex the following day and my boyfriend went inside me I didn't take my pills for the rest of the month me and my boyfriend...

I'm a day late for my period and I had unprotected sex 2 before my period I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex two days before my period and came inside of me now I'm a day late for my period. Could I be pragnant?

Unprotected sex 7 days before period was due and still got period? Pregnant or not? [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex for the second time, it was 7 days before my period was due, condom split but he pulled out as soon as it did because he felt it split.. I was worried about it all week and then exactly 7 days after I got my normal period an it lasted the normal amount of time as...

View more questions Search