Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    novaangel Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2004, 08:59 PM
    Need help with dream interpetation
    Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to
    Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream my sister was siting across the table from me, & we were stairing at each other,this is weard, help please thank you.
    Malcolmgrad Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2004, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by novaangel
    here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to
    grill. this was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream my sister was siting across the table from me, & we were stairing at each other,this is weard, help please thank you.
    Now Dar I'm no expert but a dark place or dark background usually symbolizes despair if you look at a picture with a dark background it looks depressing but if you imagine that the same picture has a lighted background it looks less depressing. Now the thing about a gathering and her not wanting to grill could be family issues that may not always come to mind for her or you. When ull were staring at each other it could mean that she is expecting or wating for you to say something. Now I'm not saying its an apology or a solution to a problem but maybe she needs someone to lighten the load with or help u, now its only a theory. Now like I said the only thing I know for sure is the dark background. Everything else you have to figure out because you know more about it than I do.
    novaangel Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2004, 05:24 PM
    Dream
    Malcolmgrad,
    Thanks for ypur thoughts
    I found what you said interesting,
    Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hi!. my dream... [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! My name is Chen, I'm 26, married and a mum of two. I work three days a week at a local café, and I enjoy studying child psychology and counceling in my own time. I have a bit of a dilema which made me find my way somehow to this site, and I was hoping someone might put my mind at...

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

Bad dream [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hi i have a problem, ive been with my fiance for almost 3 years, we are now 18 and out of high school and doing very good. we have never cheated on eachother, as far as i know, and we are best friends, im very happy with him, but last night while falling asleep in his arms, i had the...

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

Dream [ 2 Answers ]

:-[Hi, Could someone tell me what they think about this dream? OK here go's, I was trying to get a hold of my sister by phone but she did not leave me a phone number and she moved, I then tried looking for her in my car, all of a sudden, there was a small child in the car, she wanted to learn...

View more questions Search