Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blooddoll4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 08:04 AM
    I saw a ghost while frying an egg then the egg turned blood red!
    I was cooking at my fiance's Grandparents old farm house. I was standing at the stove frying eggs and noticed something looking at me from the other room. I looked and saw a shadow like creature disappear behind a wall. I looked back at the pan and the eggs were blood red! I screamed and then closed my eyes and looked down at the pan :eek: and the eggs were normal color again. It freaked me out very badly and I am hesitating on going back there. Does this entity want to do harm to me or is it just making its presence known? My fiancé tells me he has never seen anything out of the ordinary in the house. Please help me!
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2007, 06:29 AM
    If the entity wanted to do harm to you, it already would have. If his family has lived there and have never had a problem or were never harmed in any way, then I would say that there is no grounds for you to live in fear.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2007, 06:31 AM
    There is little proof of ghosts or spirits harming people directly, and as Ruby mentioned had it wanted to harm you it would have at that point,
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2007, 06:43 AM
    I think somebody has had too little sleep and has been watching too many spooky films
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2007, 06:45 AM
    It does sound more like a hallucination to me... I don't think real spirits conform to film clichés.
    Smee Posts: 28, Reputation: 7

Sep 2, 2007, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blooddoll4
    I was cooking at my fiance's Grandparents old farm house. I was standing at the stove frying eggs and noticed something looking at me from the other room. I looked and saw a shadow like creature disappear behind a wall. I looked back at the pan and the eggs were blood red!! I screamed and then closed my eyes and looked down at the pan :eek: and the eggs were normal color again. It freaked me out very badly and I am hesitating on going back there. Does this entity want to do harm to me or is it just making its presence known? My fiance tells me he has never seen anything out of the ordinary in the house. Please help me!!
    Was this eggs raised on the farm? Sometimes the eggs from farm chickens are very very dark reddish and also if there is a rooster the fertilized egg will have blood in it?
    Also the shadow you saw could have been changing light from a window if someone or an animal was walking around outside. If the fiancés family have not been experiencing haunting it may just be a big and old farm may give you jitters?
    Kasinda Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 23, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blooddoll4
    I was cooking at my fiance's Grandparents old farm house. I was standing at the stove frying eggs and noticed something looking at me from the other room. I looked and saw a shadow like creature disappear behind a wall. I looked back at the pan and the eggs were blood red!! I screamed and then closed my eyes and looked down at the pan :eek: and the eggs were normal color again. It freaked me out very badly and I am hesitating on going back there. Does this entity want to do harm to me or is it just making its presence known? My fiance tells me he has never seen anything out of the ordinary in the house. Please help me!!
    The shadow creatures are all around us all the time. They are only observers and do no harm.
    As for the eggs, were you looking into any bright light before looking at the eggs. Photo sensitivity can play tricks with your retinas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rotten egg smell [ 3 Answers ]

I have well water with a rotten egg smell, from what I am told it could be the anode rod in the hot water heater. I don't have a hot water heater, we have a hot water boiler that is used to heat the house and the potable water, also is the water dangerous due to the smell.

Rotten Egg Smell [ 1 Answers ]

I lived in a brand new home, on city water for one year and everything was fine. We moved out and the house is now empty and up for sale. It has been empty for five months. Sometime during these five months a rotten egg smell has developed when the water is turned on. At first we thought it was...

Rotton Egg Smell [ 9 Answers ]

We recently bought our home. We have only been living in it for about 2 - 3 months now. It had been vacant for about 7 months prior to that. When we looked at the house (which we did several times before purchasing, there was NO SMELL - except the usual empty house smell. We had a very...

Egg Donation [ 1 Answers ]

MY daughter donated her eggs to a couple and received a substantial amount of money.Does she have to pay taxes on it?

View more questions Search