Sep 2, 2007, 09:18 PM
    What kind of movie
    Umm what kind of movie is the best for me and my girlfriend?? And movie
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Sep 2, 2007, 11:45 PM
    I'd go for one in Technicolor with the THX surround sound. Enjoy
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Sep 2, 2007, 11:57 PM
    Hehe, only movie date I ever been on was to see bewitched with my girlfriend when it was on in the holiday camp movie room lolz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of pills are these? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have 2 different kind of pills one has DAN twice on one side and on the other side it days 5600 and then the other pill has 93 above 637 and nothing on the other side. What kind of pills are they?

Me and my kind of ex [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I really don't know what to do in this situation. I started working at this store in June 2006 and the girl I'm confused about started working at the same time. Even the same traning group. We became friends and about a month ago, we really got into each other. We started going to the movies...

Me and my kind of ex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I really don't know what to do in this situation. I started working at this store in June 2006 and the girl I'm confused about started working at the same time. Even the same training group. We became friends and about a month ago, we really got into each other. We started going to the movies...

Kind of telescope [ 5 Answers ]

What kind of telescope to purchase for my family to observe our solar system. Any help is greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search