Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajeswarry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 09:05 AM
    Internet Marketing on eBay
    I want to start to sell in e-bay. And I am not sure how to do it at all. I am very new to this e-bay. And I am confused about using paypal as my payment collector. I don't have any credit card at all.I am from malaysia and therefore some romours said malaysians can't withdraw money from paypal. I am stuck here. Let me know the process from a to z. let me know also how to withdraw money in the easiest way . Do help me. I really want to do this internet marketing business. Basically ,When we put the item picture on e-bay , do we need to pay ?
    cooch Posts: 38, Reputation: -1
    -

Apr 1, 2009, 01:27 PM

You need to have a debit or credit card to sell on Ebay. They charge for all postings. You also need a card to join Paypal. You could try selling on Craigslist.com as it is free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet marketing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need advice for topic on my dissertation. I was thinking of doing Internet marketing connection with web site's - any more ideas? :)

Marketing your eBay store? [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine works for a small company that sells on eBay. They have been noticing a recent decline in visitors/sales and were looking for a few ways to increase this. They currently have 4 domains... one of which is pointing to the eBay store. I know it's a bit difficult to actually...

Mail Order and/or Internet Marketing [ 12 Answers ]

I'm retired, presently living only with my wife who is also retired. I was a Quality Control Technician when I was downsized out of a job. I have a lot of experience in various types. I have had a life-long interest in Mail Order Marketing and now Internet Marketing, but very little experience...

View more questions Search