Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flash7779 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 08:42 AM
    Heat runs with ac and even auto kicks on emg heat
    (Coleman Evcon)
    Some how the hot and cold on the inside thermostat switched.how is that possible?and how do I fix it?
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Not enough information, was thermostat replaced lately? Is there a switch in the furnace to change from heat to cool? How old do you think it is? Is the outside A/C unit self contained?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outside a/c unit runs when heat is on [ 1 Answers ]

We have Trane XB80 that's three years old. This past fall we installed a Hunter programmable thermostat model number 44360. The wiring on the thermostat was done correctly. We have natural gas heat. Our outside unit runs when we're using the heat. Is this supposed to happen and, if not, what could...

Programmable Thermostat, Fan runs, Heat/Air do not run in Auto setting [ 10 Answers ]

I am installing a Honeywell, RTH230B. My connections are: R to Rh (red jumper to Rc that came with the unit) W to W Y to Y G to G B to nothing The fan comes on (when set to "on").

Both fans continuously running, but neither heat or ac kicks on [ 3 Answers ]

This is a '93 Goodman gas model furnace. From what I have read, I believe it may have a bad limit switch. Where would this be located and how can it be tested? There is a small Black component (roughly 3x2")with a Blue on/off switch located on the furnace where gas passes. I believe this may be the...

Heat comes on and kicks off hot tub [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a hot tub and it worked fine for three months. The problem I am having is heat comes on and kicks off hot tub. I replaced the gfci on the electrical side and nothing. I put a fan on the controls and it seem to work (heated up all day then kicked out again) any help would help. Thanks again

Kenmore dryer runs but does not heat [ 3 Answers ]

My Kenmore dryer just stopped heating but it runs. The model number no is 110.62994101. I need help on how to fix it. If possible with diagram on How to change any part.

View more questions Search