Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toby frundy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 11:42 PM
    Pension cheques
    Hello,
    Could anyone advise me regarding what protection old age pension cheques have from creditors.
    e.g.. Can my pension cheque have liens placed against it or any other collection techniques? Thanks for your help.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 2, 2007, 05:03 AM
    Hello Toby. It would help if you told us where you live, as the answer may vary from country to country. Are you in the UK?
    toby frundy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 01:59 PM
    How silly of me, sorry, my reference is to Canada.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Post dated cheques--recourse against wrong practice by some BANKS in AMERICA [ 5 Answers ]

I shall be out of station for 6 months and am required to make some monthly payments like for future rent,electricity,water,telephone insurance,etc. If I issue post dated cheques , as per the due dates of payments, to be paid against my future monthly salary to be credited to my bank a/c every...

Entry for post dated cheques [ 1 Answers ]

A first time user. Although there was already some other persons asked the same questions, but the website requires me to ask first before I can get to the information I need. Don't bother to answer if you are sure there is information available already on this website... have a nice day.:)

Post dated cheques [ 1 Answers ]

Hello how are you, 1. what is the accounting entry for post dated cheques issued & post dated cheques received and please mention how it will appear in trail balance. Thanking you.

20 vs 30 yr retirement pension [ 1 Answers ]

Currently, our department has a 50% at 20 yrs, 60% at 30 yrs government pension with a 8.5% contribution. Our union just turned down a 50% at 20yrs, earning 2% each year thereafter to a maximum of 70% at 30 yrs. To get this, we were asked to pay an additional .5% (total 9%). Were they crazy for...

View more questions Search