Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mpusecke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Letter of rate increase to existing mow customers
    Need suggestions of letter format for rate increase on existing mow/ landscape customers
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Proper professional letters giving bad news (as this is) should have 3 paragraphs.

Introducing the problem (I assume your costs went up, explain why/how in plain english), next paragraph, give the amount of the increase, finally thank them for their business and appologize for the increase but the costs you have to pay to keep the equipment running went up and this is beyond your control.

Don't make one long paragraph apologizing over and over as you muddle through the detials. Make it short and to the point but always end with a sorry but we can't control when our costs go up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rate increase letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my name is Joanne and I was looking over your information on how to write a letter of rate increase. I this is not asking too much I needed assistance in writing a letter for my husbands house cleaning service. They have not raised there rates in 5 years. This is what I wrote so far. I...

How do I write a letter to customers about a price increase? [ 9 Answers ]

I own a landscaping business and due to gas price increase and product price increases I have to change the price of regular lawn service price. Please help I don want to lose clients Respectfully legen

Advise my customers of a price increase [ 2 Answers ]

Can I please have a sample letter to advise my customers of a price increase

Mtd mower won't mow [ 1 Answers ]

The lever that engages the mower blades on my mtd riding mower has started to go to far toward the steering wheel so the belts engage at the 1/2 way mark but then disengage because its gone too far. How do I fix this? Thank you

Salary Increase Rate in Vietnam and Cambodia [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Does anyone know where I can find free data regarding salary increase percentage in Vietnam and Cambodia? Thanks! :) Regards, Winn

View more questions Search