Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mistress to be Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Having an affair
    Does a man ever fall in love with his mistress?
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Nov 6, 2008, 08:36 PM

I don't think a man (or a woman for that matter) can fall in love with his mistress as long as he's still in love with his wife. But that's my own opinion. I'm sure there are plenty of men out there that do love their mistresses. Only because the love is gone at home, I'm afraid.
    mistress to be Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 08:39 PM

I really need to know if a man ever falls in love with his mistress
    08_777444 Posts: 111, Reputation: 16

Nov 6, 2008, 08:42 PM
    Of course they do... but it doesn't mean they are going to leave their spouse. Rarely do they leave their spouses. And if he did leave his spouse, the relationship between he and his mistress only stands about a 25% chance of survival. At least the average couple has a 50% chance.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2008, 09:06 PM

... fall in love? Such as... wanting to leave his wife, family, kids, and possibly a mortgage and a minivan?. probably not.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Nov 7, 2008, 06:46 AM

Lets see, you want him to fall in love with you. Hmm, not going to happen. If you wanted a storybook romance you should have made a wiser choice.

If he is willing to cheat on his wife, what would stop him from cheating on you.

Exactly where do you find this clown trustworthy?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2008, 01:59 PM

I really need to know if a man ever falls in love with his mistress
    Of course they do. What man wouldn't love the chick he has on the side, who gives him sex without strings attached, no commitment, other than the occasional blow in the ear, and without the nagging to take out the garbage, like his wife does.

Of course a guy loves his mistress, as he gets sex, even when the wife won't give him any, and any way he wants it. He will really love you if you can perform for him the way his wife doesn't.

The best thing a mistress should be loved for. When you get your fill of sex, you can go home to the wife, and kids, and the dog, and not hear no crap from her, until you need more sex.

If a mistress raises hell, you can trade one mistress, for another one, easy as pie, as they are a lot of dumb females, who give it away free, and ask for hardly nothing in return.

So you see, there are many reasons a man will love his mistress.
    Absolute Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Nov 7, 2008, 02:11 PM

Well, I was thinking about answering this question and then I decided not to answer it quite yet. I have something to say.

You want to sacrifice someone Else's life, someone else's husband someone else's everyday life of kids, possibly a dog, cat, mortgage, HOUSE, happiness. For someone he has sex with?

It's quite selfish when you think about it, imagine how much his kids will lose respect for him, or the wrong ideas they'll get. They'll think "It's ok to cheat on your wife as long as you don't get caught." or "I don't want to live with dad if mommy and daddy get a divorce, I want to live with mom because she loves us enough not to sacrifice our everyday lives like daddy did."

How do you feel right now? Bad? Because you should. Even if he doesn't have all those things, do you really think that he'd leave someone as important as a WIFE for someone he has sex on the side for. It doesn't happen. And when it does, trust me it hardly does, the wife goes ape on the mistress. If he hasn't divorced yet, he won't. Divorces take a while but they happen. They take money and time, but a man wouldn't stay with someone he doesn't love because he's LAZY.

That's common sense. Don't ruin someone else's life. Think of all the damage you'll cause, stop being selfish.

You think the world was made for YOU, and you have RIGHTS to this man? If I knew you, I would tell you to get yourself some common sense. Apparently you need some.

By the was, this is coming from someone that has experienced being cheated on. And the man who did it, dropped the other girl like she was on fire when I found out.

He never spoke to her after. Not once.

Think about that.

-Absolute

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think it's an affair? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Rhis is my second post on this matter. Recenetly found my husband has been spending quite a bit of money with no explanation of where it went = no receipts and nothing to show for it ($600 in a weeks time). Found credit card receipts for everyday purchases, which by the way...

What makes an affair an affair or what classifies as infidelity [ 13 Answers ]

What makes an affair or what classifies as infidelity

Is she having an affair? [ 11 Answers ]

Well to give you a little background on our marriage, we've been married for ten years now. She has always had male friends. There's never been a problem with that or at least any reason to suspect anything. About a year ago I noticed that one particular male friend (a father of one of our sons...

Is it an affair? [ 31 Answers ]

Is it an affair if you don't have sexual intercourse with the other person? Does oral count? Does passionate kissing count? I need to know!

View more questions Search