Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlacolla Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2008, 06:02 PM
    Looking for 70's or 80's scifi movie
    The part I remember is a group of people, possibly being chased, traveling around in a converted mack truck and trailor. Throughout the travels they encounter toxic clouds, and the passengers have to don gas masks that the driver manually pumps O2 into. One of the passengers is an ex-scientist that caused these toxic clouds. He is in hidding and has had plastic surgury, but the driver knows who he is because of his eyes. I think they called them Zander Clouds. That's all I got... Saw it when I was a kid... any help would be great... Thanks Matt
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 13, 2008, 07:18 AM
    Maybe this one? I can hardly remember it myself.

Neon City (1992) - Plot summary
    mlacolla Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2008, 09:27 AM
    That's it Neon City, now lets see if I can find a copy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's scifi movie [ 5 Answers ]

Okey, I have seen two movies when I was little that I am stuck with! One was The Wraith (Turbo Interceptor), thankfully I got this one and watched it again and got it out of my system. The other one is tricky, here isi what I remember : 1. it's a robot movie of some sorts 2. a scientist is...

80's scifi movie... Title? [ 7 Answers ]

It's an 80's or early 90's movie where this astroid comes out of space and lands on a farm and this little creature comes out that looks like a leach. I remember a scene from where they're playing baseball and the creature is in the woods and attacks one of the players by attaching itself to it's...

Old TV movie in 70's or 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a made for TV movie where the children in a family were left by their parents and raised by the oldest son until they were separated by Social Service agency and then found their way back to one another . I think it had the word HOME in the title.. cannot remember...

70's or 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was about 8 or 9 The movie is about witches the scene that got stocked in my head is a torture scene the way the scene goes is A woman has a dream where she see's her self under a board and the board is getting piled up with rocks then she see's a young girl a teen...

80's scifi movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I think its from the 80's anyway, it had some little flying robots in it and I think they came form another planet and they came here and started helping people. I just remember a scene toward the end, I believe, where one of the baby robots was helping a guy put in a tile like in an old bathroom...

View more questions Search