Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KiernanFamily Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Chilren of opposite sex sharing a room
    Is there a law in Washington about children of the opposite sex sharing a room past certain ages?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 02:27 PM
    I looked it up and only saw laws on this that pertain to foster children.
    gprice75 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 01:17 AM
    Actually you need to spend a little more time on your research there bro. There are actually several statues pertaining to sleeping arrangements of children of the opposite sex sleeping in the same room pass the age of twelve(in other words puberty) to protect the health and well fair of all the children involved. There are HUD & FairHousing Act statues in place which pertain to low income or government housing because these are the only properties the federal government may requlate from state to state. However, you migh want to check into your local county, city and state govering bodies because they also have requlations that most enforce. These requlations can and most do differ in some way from state to state. My advise to you is to research your local Occupancy Requlations regarding children of the opposite sex as well as the local Child Protective Services organizations in your area. They will be able to give you the most up to date and accurate info on this. Please do not take advice from someone who won't show his face and evidentially is lost, trying to find his way home. Nauticalstar420 you are disrespecting me and every other serviceman who served our country with honor by putting the nauticalstar in your user name and 420. The nauticalstar is what guides every service member during deployment to help us find our way home. Like the three wise men. Then you go and disrespect me, my fallen brothers by putting 420 in your name. Go smoke another blunt and give someone else piss poor advice so maybe your hazed filled thoughts and bad advice will not lead anyone else down your path of ignorance. Be glad you are not here in front of me right now because I would rip out your effing throat and watch you breathe your last breath you ing piece of !! You're not worth the sweat off my ballsss. FFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Room sharing or kids [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the legal age when children are expected NOT to share a room? Or what the councils law is on room entitlement?

Opposite angles in a triangle [ 2 Answers ]

a right angle triangle has one angle of 30degrees and the side opposite this angle has a length of 1 metre. Calculate the length of the hypotenuse and the value of the remaining angle

Sharing some thoughts [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Hope this is the right place to share this, if not, I know one of you kind people will redirect me. Was up bright and early this morn and out the door at 6:00 am to do the weekly grocery shopping. As I was checking out the groceries, I looked over to the customer service...

Ash is opposite of red right.. [ 1 Answers ]

My natural haircolor is a very light brown, maybe even considered dark blonde, with warm tone (shines orange). At my temples though it is more of an ash blonde and the shine is more platinum. I want that to be my allover hair color. I've read all about blue and green cancelling out the red, and...

View more questions Search