Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leilanipas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 03:27 AM
    Has anyone tried Latisha dark lips cream?
    Any reviews will be greatly appreciated on Latish dark lips cream as I have been thinking of buying this product. I have very dark lips, like greyish-brown. But the insides of my lips are red. I just want to have the inside color of my lips because I believe that's the real color of my lips w/o the dark spot.
    thelmatol Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 12:36 AM
    I have used this product for 3 months. You leave it on at bedtime, expect tingly sensation. The following morning, you'll immediately notice your lips redder than usual. I'm Indian, and I have really dark lips, purplish, almost black.. it's really ugly, you know what I mean. In 3 months time, it became a lot lighter but there's still a hint of brown. I just ran out of Latisha but I'm planning to buy another 3-month set.
    mentosmania Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 12, 2011, 05:15 AM
    My friends have very good reviews about this cream and it's intriguing me.
    SANJIDAFERDOUS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 12:36 PM
    Where i get lathisa cream in bangladesh
    darredvietnam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 05:16 AM
    Very effective on me! I wanted to show the before and after photos of my lips but I can't attach it here.
    oktarini Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 08:49 PM
    Is latisha and dr jonson dark lips cream the same? People keep talking about the products. I know for the latisha we can buy online. How about the dr jonson one? Thanks :D
    izaluzeerr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 10:53 PM
    I've heard good reviews about that product. It's worth a shot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dark lips-country of origin for FRESH UP Skin Pinkish Cream [ 12 Answers ]

I have dark lips and I found information about using FRESH UP Skin Pinkish Cream from this site. Could anybody gave me information about FRESH UP like the country of origin etc. Thank you!

Very dark lips [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me... I have very dark lips and I don't know what to do :(... please let me know if freshup works or not as I have heard a lot about it... I have heard godiva doesn't work well... reply guys! Thanks

Has anyone used Fresh-up lips lightening cream ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Has any of you used fresh-up skin lightening cream ? I am willing to purchase this product. But its too costly. So, if anyone has used this product then I would like to hear from him/her before purchasing.

Dark Lips [ 10 Answers ]

I have very dark lips. Is there any treatment which can make them lighter ?

View more questions Search